Register Now
Justin11

Do you think money can buy you quality team that can win you everything?

On 9/6/2022 at 1:26 AM, killamch89 said:

We've seen this before and it'll likely be the same thing in Europe - they'll bottle it yet again.

They won Juve last night 2-1 at home, let's see if they can keep the momentum going higher. Mbappe appeared quite selfish in that encounter, he denied Neymar Jr a clear cut goal. 

On 9/7/2022 at 3:42 AM, Justin11 said:

They won Juve last night 2-1 at home, let's see if they can keep the momentum going higher. Mbappe appeared quite selfish in that encounter, he denied Neymar Jr a clear cut goal. 

Juventus are horrible and have been quite horrible for some time - Benfica easily outplayed them at their own stadium. Benfica, while being a good team would easily be decimated by the likes of this season's Barca, Man City, Bayern...Juventus might very well drop out of Europe.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Juventus are horrible and have been quite horrible for some time - Benfica easily outplayed them at their own stadium. Benfica, while being a good team would easily be decimated by the likes of this season's Barca, Man City, Bayern...Juventus might very well drop out of Europe.

Juventus aren't going anywhere in European football this season, they're just terrible. I see the likes of Benfica and PSG progressing in the expense of the underperforming Juventus team. No matter the form Benfica tries to exalt, they wouldn't be challenging to the teams you mentioned, they defeated Juve, because Juve isn't at their peak this season. 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:54 AM, Justin11 said:

Juventus aren't going anywhere in European football this season, they're just terrible. I see the likes of Benfica and PSG progressing in the expense of the underperforming Juventus team. No matter the form Benfica tries to exalt, they wouldn't be challenging to the teams you mentioned, they defeated Juve, because Juve isn't at their peak this season. 

I'm surprised they haven't sacked Allegri as yet with the amount of money Juventus has spent since last season. Despite being a very defensive team, they're very poor defensively and offensively, they're extremely lacking.

On 9/29/2022 at 5:44 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm surprised they haven't sacked Allegri as yet with the amount of money Juventus has spent since last season. Despite being a very defensive team, they're very poor defensively and offensively, they're extremely lacking.

I'm surprised too, I thought he will be sacked after the Benfica match, but the board still kept their faith in him. Let's see if things will have a U-turn in the favour of the under-fire coach. Juventus are lacking in all cylinders of football, not the team I used to know. 

On 9/30/2022 at 1:48 AM, Justin11 said:

I'm surprised too, I thought he will be sacked after the Benfica match, but the board still kept their faith in him. Let's see if things will have a U-turn in the favour of the under-fire coach. Juventus are lacking in all cylinders of football, not the team I used to know. 

I agree - Locatelli looks like shadow of his former self, Vlahovic looks frustrated at Juventus and Pogba keeps getting injured, Juventus are an absolute mess right now.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - Locatelli looks like shadow of his former self, Vlahovic looks frustrated at Juventus and Pogba keeps getting injured, Juventus are an absolute mess right now.

They aren't going anywhere in the UCL, maybe they'll secure a top four berth in the league if they keep turning the tables around for themselves. But they wouldn't be a candidate to challenge for the scudetto cup, unless something magnificent occurs in the second half of the season.