Register Now
kingpotato

BREAKING NEWS: Bandai Namco unannounced games for 2023

Dont know if its real but it looks very real.

All these games are scheduled for next year 2023 (obviusly there might be some delays)

-Dragonball The Breakers (Q1 FY 2023)
-Little Nightmares III (Q2 FY 2023)
-Dragonball Fighter Z (Q2 FY 2023)
-Digimon Story Cybersleuth 2 (Q2 FY 2023)
-Elden Ring Barbarians of the Badlands (Q3 FY 2023)
-Tales of Ascension (Q3 FY 2023)
-Tekken 8 (Q3 FY 2023)
-Code Vein 2 (Q4 FY 2024)
-One Punch Man Fighters Association (Q4 FY 2023)
-Dragonball Xenoverse 3 (Q4 FY 2023)

FB_IMG_1657759866709.jpg

Edited by kingpotato

I'm not a big Bandai Namco fan. I like some games, but most of the games aren't really in my wheelhouse. I am interested in Little Nightmares III, but mainly because I've yet to play the first two. I haven't played a DBZ game in years and I never really got into their fighting games. 

Can we have a source, please @kingpotato? Without a source there is no way to know how credible this is. I do know that Bandai Namco were hacked recently, so leaks are possible, but we still need a source for this @kingpotato, whether it be an article, forum, social media, a reddit or whatever.

The titles do at least make sense apart from a couple of things. First, I don't know why they would publish 3 DBZ games in the same year. They are different genres of games (well, at least two of them are), so it's plausible, but I'm not sure. I have a bigger problem with is Tales of Ascension. Another full Tales game just two years after Tales of Arise? Sorry, but it doesn't seem likely, unless this is something else like another mobile spin-off or an expansion.

Edited by Shagger

Just now, Shagger said:

Can we have a source, please @kingpotato? Without a source there is no way to know how credible this is. I do know that Bandai Namco were hacked recently, so leaks are possible, but we still need a source for this @kingpotato, whether it be an article, forum, social media, a reddit or whatever.

The titles do at least make sense apart from a couple of things. First, I don't know why they would publish 3 DBZ games in the same year. They are different genres of games (well, at least two of them are), so it's plausible, but I'm not sure. The I have a bigger problem with is Tales of Ascension. Another full Tales game just two years after Tales of Arise? Sorry, but it doesn't seem likely, unless this is something else like another mobile spin-off or an expansion.

I have the screenshot from facebook, they dont provide a source and its in spanish

Other than I dont have any other info, I think its real and based on the recent events its very likely its is real, but the dates might be off since its not official

Screenshot_20220713-184831_Facebook.jpg

If this is a legit leak, this will probably trend soon, some of these could be hype worthy. 😮

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I have the screenshot from facebook, they dont provide a source and its in spanish

Other than I dont have any other info, I think its real and based on the recent events its very likely its is real, but the dates might be off since its not official

Screenshot_20220713-184831_Facebook.jpg

well, if it's a leak, then the source will be unknown until they reveal it?

All I can say is that if they are having the games delayed for a good reason which would be to make sure it comes out right, then it's not really a bad thing. Although, there's a possibility of the company getting hacked recently to contribute in this new development. 

They'll be up in a massive project come 2023, ten (10) games is a big one. I don't know if that will be possible for this shortlisted games to get released within same year (2023), it just depends on how fast the company operates with those shortlisted games. 

I wouldn't expect them to rush it either, it is better they take their time do the needful, release quality games and not scrapes. 

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well Dragon Ball the Breakers was just announced a couple of days ago, so far the leak has been proven right about one game at least

That's very correct. I came across the update on IGN Dragon Ball : The Breakers yesterday immediately I remember that you had mentioned something about the game's leak. Since that's been proven right about the leaks, we should be expecting the other games to follow up sooner than later.