Register Now
StaceyPowers

Unknown streamers/channels you enjoy?

Oh goodness, I feel like all the streamers I've tuned in to these days, are already growing massively. I would have said PayMoneyWubby, but he's gotten huge as of late. Aside from him, I don't really know of many other video game streamers who aren't yet famous. Maybe Thunder McFadden, but he's more of a caster/esports guy. But I'm sure there are some streamers/channels I am forgetting about. 

I tend to watch people that I play that I enjoy, those that do flight sims to everyday gaming to good old mates 🙂 NAmes that I might mention that you guys might not even haerd of them, then again they aren't big and full-tim streamers or content makers.

YouTube they are like, Featuring @Dammit Dave @Zach Houseknecht @Jeff Favignano

8 hours ago, Empire said:

I tend to watch people that I play that I enjoy, those that do flight sims to everyday gaming to good old mates 🙂 NAmes that I might mention that you guys might not even haerd of them, then again they aren't big and full-tim streamers or content makers.

YouTube they are like, Featuring @Dammit Dave @Zach Houseknecht @Jeff Favignano

To be fair, Jeff Favignano is well known as he has 1.33m subscribers. I've been watching him for years on GTA RP - Dammit Dave on the other hand is relatively unknown.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, Jeff Favignano is well known as he has 1.33m subscribers. I've been watching him for years on GTA RP - Dammit Dave on the other hand is relatively unknown.

Dammit Dave is someone who meet with the group in DOJ or they came acorss him while RPing one time. Dammit Dave been with them since then, I mean he doesn't upload as much YouTube content like the others do, Yet he's growing fast 😉 Then again he doesn't put much into his videos. You have to think that Dammit Dave does run those FIveM/FivePD servers 

Apart from the notable names of video game youtube channels of ' VanossGaming, The Game Theorists, Epic Games etc. Their is no other I watch that is hidden, all video game channels I watch are popular and none is hidden. 

Most of the channels that I make use of are that popular. Once your channel have over 1 million subscribers, you're no longer an average streamer to me. It's just like Panda's channel, MythPath and Ceeday, they are all popular. 

I think I most people I have watched their streams is already popular with over a million subscribers.

The success of newer streamers is outshined by the more bigger names so you don't see many of their contents popping up in YouTube search or twitch.

@StaceyPowers is  there any you've discovered that you could share with us?

Edited by Clasher

On 7/16/2022 at 5:55 AM, Empire said:

Dammit Dave is someone who meet with the group in DOJ or they came acorss him while RPing one time. Dammit Dave been with them since then, I mean he doesn't upload as much YouTube content like the others do, Yet he's growing fast 😉 Then again he doesn't put much into his videos. You have to think that Dammit Dave does run those FIveM/FivePD servers 

I do remember Dammit Dave on DOJ, I just saw him in some of Bay Area Buggs old DOJ videos that he used to do with Jeff but he occasionally shows up which is probably why some wouldn't really know who he is. Dammit Dave also does videos for other games like the Fallout series so his content is a bit all over the place.

For the fact that I love watching different types of video game contents, I wouldn't pick out a particular channel, because the channel owner wouldn't satisfy me in all round, I love comparing too in all sources to be certain about what I'm watching. 

@Rain Dew channel 2 Chix Gaming was unknown to me till it was mentioned here on VGR. Although, it's still new with 11 subscribers, I'm hoping she can get in more contents on it and see it grow. I did enjoyed watching her first playthrough of Tomb Raider that was uploaded not long ago. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

@Rain Dew channel 2 Chix Gaming was unknown to me till it was mentioned here on VGR. Although, it's still new with 11 subscribers, I'm hoping she can get in more contents on it and see it grow. I did enjoyed watching her first playthrough of Tomb Raider that was uploaded not long ago. 

I would check her out mate, I knew she had a channel but I didn't Know the name before now.

I like Tomb raider a lot and would love to see what she does with the game.

CodeMiko is one I'd like to see become more popular. She does more commentary stuff, but has done gaming and similar stuff before. Her YouTube doesn't get a lot of hits, but she seems to thrive more on Twitch where most of her audience goes. She does try to put some of her content on YouTube, but it seems to get taken down more often than usual. 

I'd recommend checking her out there. She's a Vtuber as they call them, someone who uses an avatar. Though she has been in videos showing her real face before. 

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

I would check her out mate, I knew she had a channel but I didn't Know the name before now.

I like Tomb raider a lot and would love to see what she does with the game.

You can access her first playthrough of Tomb Raider on her channel using this link Here