Register Now
Justin11

Do you think we'll get to see another player breaking Neymar Jr's transfer record of €222m in the next 10 years?

33 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Did you actually check for the transfer fee of Aurelien Tchouameni  from Monaco to Real Madrid.

I actually saw a value close to £100m.

I would check again to give you a more accurate detail.

I think you should check again, at times media can bring up a potential transfer update in which the sourcing team never taken any step ahead in cashing on with such deal. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I think you should check again, at times media can bring up a potential transfer update in which the sourcing team never taken any step ahead in cashing on with such deal. 

Yeah that's true.

I think the transfer fee is around £40m or there about.

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Aurelien Tchouameni

12 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah that's true.

I think the transfer fee is around £40m or there about.

I knew RMA have not priced any player around that 100$ million mark. Recently, they've not spent excessively like in the past. They're investing on average and on young talents, which has made them to become more successful in the field of play. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I knew RMA have not priced any player around that 100$ million mark. Recently, they've not spent excessively like in the past. They're investing on average and on young talents, which has made them to become more successful in the field of play. 

Barcelona too didn't spend as much as they did last season, I think many big clubs are afraid of going bankrupt signing players or are gradually getting broke so they go for the less expensive ones now.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Barcelona too didn't spend as much as they did last season, I think many big clubs are afraid of going bankrupt signing players or are gradually getting broke so they go for the less expensive ones now.

It's due to the FFP rule, you don't spend more than you generate in your club. If you go above that, you'll face severe penalty. Clubs aren't allowed to get funds from their president's personal funds, if not, PSG owner could've bought all good players in Europe. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's due to the FFP rule, you don't spend more than you generate in your club. If you go above that, you'll face severe penalty. Clubs aren't allowed to get funds from their president's personal funds, if not, PSG owner could've bought all good players in Europe. 

That's true, but the PSG president was cunning enough to sign Messi and Mbabbe consecutively at really ridiculous Prices and still didn't face any penalty that man is the real football OG. Lol

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

That's true, but the PSG president was cunning enough to sign Messi and Mbabbe consecutively at really ridiculous Prices and still didn't face any penalty that man is the real football OG. Lol

PSG didn't pay transfer fee for Messi, Messi walked in as a free agent, only Mbappe caused them money for the two players you mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

PSG didn't pay transfer fee for Messi, Messi walked in as a free agent, only Mbappe caused them money for the two players you mentioned. 

I know and that's why I said the PSG president is the real football OG because no one thought it could happen.

Messi is paid a really high salary at the moment and that would compensate for leaving Barcelona for free.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:42 PM, Clasher said:

Did you actually check for the transfer fee of Aurelien Tchouameni  from Monaco to Real Madrid.

I actually saw a value close to £100m.

I would check again to give you a more accurate detail.

Actually I believe the correct fee is 100m euros or 88m pounds? (that's about what it came up to) which is a lot for a midfielder but considering that Real Madrid just won the Champions League, they'll have a huge cash injection in addition to them spending more wisely over the past 5+ years, they can afford to spend all of that on one player.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:40 PM, Clasher said:

Well, no one  really predicted that PSG would someday sign a player for that amount, so i can't really say it wouldn't happen over and over again in the next few years.

The Arabs might come for more english teams or maybe Elon musk buys an english club In the nearest future. Lol

We can't actually predict this sort of things really.

PSG do have a sensible Sporting Director in Luis Campos now so I doubt they'll do that again - I mean, they won't even fork up 58m for Skriniar from Inter Milan and it's not like they don't have it. But you're right, who knows? Some ultra rich billionaire could buy out some club in Europe and do that again to make a "statement" signing.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually I believe the correct fee is 100m euros or 88m pounds? (that's about what it came up to) which is a lot for a midfielder but considering that Real Madrid just won the Champions League, they'll have a huge cash injection in addition to them spending more wisely over the past 5+ years, they can afford to spend all of that on one player.

I knew the price was high and real Madrid have been making some good decisions in terms of players signing lately so there are in good shape financially to afford just any player.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Some ultra rich billionaire could buy out some club in Europe and do that again to make a "statement" signing.

That's exactly my point, it could happen sooner than we ever imagined it to be.

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's exactly my point, it could happen sooner than we ever imagined it to be.

You're right but on a related note, Neymar hasn't lived up to that price tag at all considering the expectations when PSG did this deal. He's constantly injured, not consistent when the pressure is on and has a poor attitude. The talent is there even though he's declining gradually but he'd have been better off staying at Barcelona.

He scored two on Sunday against Nantes, in their recent Trophe Des Champions cup, and PSG won 4-0. One of his goals was a solo free kick just similar to the one he scored against PSG when he was in Barcelona in the famous 6-1 turning in UCL. Such kind of performance is what PSG needs from him consistently to justify his price tag. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He scored two on Sunday against Nantes, in their recent Trophe Des Champions cup, and PSG won 4-0. One of his goals was a solo free kick just similar to the one he scored against PSG when he was in Barcelona in the famous 6-1 turning in UCL. Such kind of performance is what PSG needs from him consistently to justify his price tag. 

The problem is that Neymar tends to suffer ankle injuries several times a season so they can't rely on him that much unless they find a way to strengthen them.

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The problem is that Neymar tends to suffer ankle injuries several times a season so they can't rely on him that much unless they find a way to strengthen them.

If Ney can stretch off his frequent injury life, I believe this season will be marvelous for him. He has already shown glimpses of promising stuffs via the recent Trophe Des Champions cup. 

On 8/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, Justin11 said:

If Ney can stretch off his frequent injury life, I believe this season will be marvelous for him. He has already shown glimpses of promising stuffs via the recent Trophe Des Champions cup. 

I don't think so especially at his age - that's not likely to happen although it'd be good if he did.