Register Now
Kane99

Studios you'd like to see take on other IPs

On 9/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, killamch89 said:

Between them and EA, they make the same sports games every year with a graphical update at best while re-adding features from former games and labelling them "revolutionary" while not addressing the real issues or neglecting other features of the game and prioritising things like Fifa Ultimate Team.

Both companies have been taking gamers for fools for years and it's surprisingly frustrating that they keep getting away with it. It's sad there's no other competitions out there otherwise this would go by so easily. 

On 9/9/2022 at 8:02 AM, Heatman said:

Both companies have been taking gamers for fools for years and it's surprisingly frustrating that they keep getting away with it. It's sad there's no other competitions out there otherwise this would go by so easily. 

Well Konami had PES until they decided to ruin it by turning it into a live service game basically taking away the only competition EA ever had in terms of football games.

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

Rockstar taking on a game like Star Wars would be super cool, or likewise another studio trying out a Burnout/Need for Speed game would be very nice.

Personally, I'd like the Forza team to take on Gran Turismo because Sony is just ruining it with their microtransactions and always online feature. Why would you put stuff like that in Gran Turismo in the first place?

On 9/30/2022 at 5:46 PM, Syntax said:

Rockstar taking on a game like Star Wars would be super cool, or likewise another studio trying out a Burnout/Need for Speed game would be very nice.

Rockstar are really good developers when it comes to action and adventure RPG and I am certainly sure if they take on star wars it would be a really big hit.

29 minutes ago, Techno said:

I know it happened before but I'd love to see Obsidian Entertainment do another Fallout game. That is my dream right there.

Very possible it could happen since both Bethesda and Obsidian are under the same roof and owned by Xbox. So that dream may come true sooner than you'd think. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Rockstar are really good developers when it comes to action and adventure RPG and I am certainly sure if they take on star wars it would be a really big hit.

They would do awesome making games based on popular IPs, but I don't think they ever would. They tend to focus on their own, fresh and unique IPs. L.A. Noire was probably their last game that wasn't really developed by them anyway. Nowdays they kinda keep things in house. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Very possible it could happen since both Bethesda and Obsidian are under the same roof and owned by Xbox. So that dream may come true sooner than you'd think. 

Exactly what I was going to say - it could very well happen now that both companies are apart of Microsoft.

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

They would do awesome making games based on popular IPs, but I don't think they ever would. They tend to focus on their own, fresh and unique IPs. L.A. Noire was probably their last game that wasn't really developed by them anyway. Nowdays they kinda keep things in house. 

They don't even developed sequels to big series like GTA , god of war and RDR on a yearly basis like call of duty they tend to take more time on video games development and work on a particular project till perfection only releasing the best Possible outcome.

I Know they don't usually take on already existing ips but would rather begin an entirely new project instead.