Register Now
Kane99

They really should make more games where you're an animal like Stray

4 minutes ago, runswithspatulas said:

Yeah, that's a possibility that it's something that's going to come to Switch in the future. It's just like game's that are exclusive, with time, they would be made available to other platforms. I would love to have it on Switch too. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's a possibility that it's something that's going to come to Switch in the future. It's just like game's that are exclusive, with time, they would be made available to other platforms. I would love to have it on Switch too. 

i looked at some more gameplay. idk. i might like it but the cat almost fell off a plank. if it fell and died it would make me cry for sure. lol

On 8/25/2022 at 10:50 PM, runswithspatulas said:

i looked at some more gameplay. idk. i might like it but the cat almost fell off a plank. if it fell and died it would make me cry for sure. lol

Haha, that's the reason why some people don't like playing their pet animals in video games because whatever hurt the pet animal experience in the game affects them psychologically and emotionally. But I'm very sure that the Cat didn't die in that act. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's the reason why some people don't like playing their pet animals in video games because whatever hurt the pet animal experience in the game affects them psychologically and emotionally. But I'm very sure that the Cat didn't die in that act. 

it's still hard to watch stuff like that. i don't like having to kill the animals in video games. too soft hearted i guess. lol

15 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

it's still hard to watch stuff like that. i don't like having to kill the animals in video games. too soft hearted i guess. lol

It's only animal NPCs in games that I'm very comfortable with killing especially when they are the hostile one's. 

But for a game like Stray, I'm not sure if there's anything like that when it comes to facing hostile animals NPCs. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only animal NPCs in games that I'm very comfortable with killing especially when they are the hostile one's. 

But for a game like Stray, I'm not sure if there's anything like that when it comes to facing hostile animals NPCs. 

if it upset me to shoot at klombo or watch others shoot at him in fortnite i'm pretty sure the first time the kitty gets hurt i'll be done playing. lol!

On 7/22/2022 at 2:20 AM, Kane99 said:

Stray dropped the other day and it's been making the rounds all over the web as of late. It seems people really are into it and it's getting decent reviews. With that being said, I kinda hope this brings a new trend where we see more games where we can control an animal. Yeah we have a decent amount of games with animal leads, but I feel like it's less and less these days. 

I'd love to see more games where you're a dog, a cat, a mouse even. I'll take just about anything where you're a small animal running around in a big world. Would you like to see more games like Stray come out? 

Havent played Stray yet but its a great idea! It does feel like we have stopped experiencing cute playful animal games... Would be a fun one to make a minigame out of to play on.. OMG imagine an MMORPG where you are all animals but you're actually wearing weapons and fighting monsters XXDDD 

20 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

What if it was a fun playful style game where instead of "dying" they just fainted in a realllyyy cute way, like a spiral, a twist and a collapse in an extremely cute dramatic way as if it was just falling asleep after stuffing its belly so full :D?

I can tell you Pet Buddies (formerly Petville) is all about a stray animal, give or take.. only you are in charge of taking care of it, all while earning points which = gold coins. With these coins, you get to decorate a home for the animal by purchasing items in the stores, furniture, clothing, etc. I've always had one main room, looking exactly like my bedroom, and then the rest: ALL outdoor scenes.

It's a great game, highly addictive. 

One of my outdoor winter scenes. (This is actually supposed to be a room.) haha 

IMG_20220726_041730863~2.jpg

3 hours ago, Empire Of Sight said:

What if it was a fun playful style game where instead of "dying" they just fainted in a realllyyy cute way, like a spiral, a twist and a collapse in an extremely cute dramatic way as if it was just falling asleep after stuffing its belly so full :D?

i'd be ok if it respawned and wasn't gory in any way.