Register Now
Kane99

As Dusk Falls

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of us have played games that are even more than 100 hours long. Take a look at Dying Light 2 Stay Human which is well over 400 hours of gameplay to have it completed. 

The difference here with such games and As Dusk Falls is that you play the former alone while you play the latter with a team. You might have no issues with playing a game that last 50+ hours to complete but others might not be up for that long stretch. 

These games are completely different though. I imagine from dusk takes a few hours to complete. While big games don't really make sense to include multiple players. You could play from dusk by yourself. There's just an option to include 7 others in for the ride. But most games don't do that unless there's some multiplayer modes. 

On 8/1/2022 at 1:11 PM, Heatman said:

Most of us have played games that are even more than 100 hours long. Take a look at Dying Light 2 Stay Human which is well over 400 hours of gameplay to have it completed. 

The difference here with such games and As Dusk Falls is that you play the former alone while you play the latter with a team. You might have no issues with playing a game that last 50+ hours to complete but others might not be up for that long stretch. 

I am currently stills Playing dying light 2 and I didn't know you were into the game as well , maybe you mentioned it somewhere and I can't recall.

The length of a game has never been deterrent to me I could play a ten hours long video game and still enjoy it is as much as I would playing a video game above 100 hours.

This is the reason I can demerit As dusk falls because it has a less lengthy gameplay duration.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I am currently stills Playing dying light 2 and I didn't know you were into the game as well , maybe you mentioned it somewhere and I can't recall.

The length of a game has never been deterrent to me I could play a ten hours long video game and still enjoy it is as much as I would playing a video game above 100 hours.

This is the reason I can demerit As dusk falls because it has a less lengthy gameplay duration.

The duration of Dying Light 2 Stay Human isn't a problem for me at all. In fact, it's a game's genre that I love so much and it's why I'm so much into it without ever losing interest in it or feeling bored with playing it. 

I have played this game for 2 times with my friend. We used 2 gamepads and that was interesting experience. 

The plot is amazing. There are many options for the development of events, and we are going to play the game for the third time 😅

Usually it took us about an hour to complete a chapter

6 hours ago, Cortyie said:

I have played this game for 2 times with my friend. We used 2 gamepads and that was interesting experience. 

The plot is amazing. There are many options for the development of events, and we are going to play the game for the third time 😅

I had a wonderful experience too playing it last weekend with some of my cousins.

We didn't finish the whole story , but we would on our next meeting by weekend.

I enjoyed how you can be able to determine the possible outcome of the game by your own decisions and choices.

23 hours ago, Cortyie said:

I never felt comfortable with playing the game with less than 8 players because it always felt like there wouldn't be much twist in the game's story since it's just between only 2 players. 

I'm not saying that it's something that's going to be fun to play but it's going to be lacking in more to play. 

On 8/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, Heatman said:

I never felt comfortable with playing the game with less than 8 players because it always felt like there wouldn't be much twist in the game's story since it's just between only 2 players. 

I'm not saying that it's something that's going to be fun to play but it's going to be lacking in more to play. 

Have you played it with 8 players already?

I feel  you would still have a good experience with less than 8 players and besides the main characters are Vince walker, Michelle walker , Zoe walker  and Jim Walker playing with the Game with 8 players would still mean you all have to choose from ten characters leaving out two.

The game is programed to progress even though you have only two, three or four players.

I just got game pass again from Microsoft rewards, so I might check it out this weekend and see how it is. I don't know anyone else who has it, but I was thinking that maybe I'll stream it with friends and ask them to help me pick choices. Could be fun that way too. 🙂

On 8/19/2022 at 6:30 AM, Clasher said:

Have you played it with 8 players already?

I feel  you would still have a good experience with less than 8 players and besides the main characters are Vince walker, Michelle walker , Zoe walker  and Jim Walker playing with the Game with 8 players would still mean you all have to choose from ten characters leaving out two.

The game is programed to progress even though you have only two, three or four players.

Yeah, I had a chance to schedule with few of my friends and that's how we got 8 players and had a wonderful time playing the game. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:58 PM, Kane99 said:

I just got game pass again from Microsoft rewards, so I might check it out this weekend and see how it is. I don't know anyone else who has it, but I was thinking that maybe I'll stream it with friends and ask them to help me pick choices. Could be fun that way too. 🙂

It's always going to be nice streaming it with your friends. There's a possibility that some of them might pick interest in the game. 

Oh that's right, this is on Gamepass. I just renewed gamepass a couple days ago, so I think I'm finally going to check it out. Been wanting to for a while now and you posting reminded me of it. I wasted my last gamepass subscription, not this month. Going to check what it has later tonight and play some games, will include this as well. 

On 11/4/2022 at 8:58 PM, Kane99 said:

Oh that's right, this is on Gamepass. I just renewed gamepass a couple days ago, so I think I'm finally going to check it out. Been wanting to for a while now and you posting reminded me of it. I wasted my last gamepass subscription, not this month. Going to check what it has later tonight and play some games, will include this as well. 

Glad you will finally get to play since you've discussed extensively about it but haven't tried it out for yourself.

I have played it and I'm quite sure you would enjoy it as well.