Register Now
The Blackangel

I GOT A PS5 FROM PLASTATION.COM!!!!

Holy shit! I was in the queue for the timed sales, and managed to snag one. I got the Horizon Forbidden West bundle because that was all that was left. But I don't care, I got one. Also I know nothing about the game, even though I'm going to have the both of them. So can anyone tell me about HFW? What kind of game is it? Either way,

I GOT ONE!!!!

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Holy shit! I was in the queue for the timed sales, and managed to snag one. I got the Horizon Forbidden West bundle because that was all that was left. But I don't care, I got one. Also I know nothing about the game, even though I'm going to have the both of them. So can anyone tell me about HFW? What kind of game is it? Either way,

I GOT ONE!!!!

Congrats! It sucks that it's so tough for people to get a PS5, but hopefully things start to open up soon to where we don't have to be put on a waiting list just to buy a console. But, this won't stop until we stop the scalpers from picking them all up. 

I'm not even on a wait list, but one of these days I'll get a PS5, I hope. 😄

Get on the wait list! When they have a decent size stock of them, they send out an email to everyone that is on the list with a link to the date and time the store will be open. You have a 10 minute window to do your shopping, but If you're lucky you can snap one up. It's definitely worth it. Also the act of getting one this way is a total rush. I feel like I'm riding a high.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

It came today. I haven't hooked it up yet as I have several games going on my PS4 that I can't transfer from the PS4 to the PS5.

Well it shouldn't be much of a problem.  Most games are at least backwards compatible.  Even if they aren't you could just use the the PS4.

That's the situation right now. If/When I decide to completely restart on everything PlayStation (modern) that's when I'll use the PS5. Hell I have Castlevania SOTN running on my PS3 at this exact moment. So I'll have 3 PlayStation's hooked up all at once. Four if/when I hook up a PS2. I could just dig out my PS1 and try to find my PSP and I'll have every PS product except the PS Vita. I don't own a Vita, so I can't have it on me at the moment.

I would get a PS5, but money is tight right now, and I can't spare it for a console. If I had the money, for sure I'd put money down for one, but I can't see myself playing that much right now. 

Plus with everything getting more expensive, I really need to save the cash. 

On 7/21/2022 at 1:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

I GOT ONE!!!!

I'm happy you got one - It seems I'll never manage to catch this mythical unicorn called a PS5 for a great price.

On 7/25/2022 at 3:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

That's the situation right now. If/When I decide to completely restart on everything PlayStation (modern) that's when I'll use the PS5. Hell I have Castlevania SOTN running on my PS3 at this exact moment. So I'll have 3 PlayStation's hooked up all at once. Four if/when I hook up a PS2. I could just dig out my PS1 and try to find my PSP and I'll have every PS product except the PS Vita. I don't own a Vita, so I can't have it on me at the moment.

Nice, I have no space to hook up multiple consoles, but it is kind of a dream of mine to build a bookshelf/tv stand combo, where I would put all of my consoles on it, so I can hook them up whenever I want. I would also love to find a spot for my CRT tv so I can do retro games as well. But that's for later. 

But yeah, I think it'd be cool to have all PS consoles, same with Xbox and Nintendo. I doubt I'd have the room for everything though. 😄

As it is right now, i have 2 TV's with me. One is my PC monitor, and the other is specifically for games. I keep the PS3 hooked up to it, and one of my Nintendo's. The PS4 and Xbox One are hooked up to my TV that I use as a monitor. If I could have all my systems hooked up at once, I would. But the little TV doesn't have enough ports to hook more than 2 up at once. I don't know where the hell my switch box is, or I could hook them all up.

Nice, It's worth the wait and the waiting time to able to get your hands into a PS5 🙂 with that enjoy yourself in whatever games that you may start doing. It can be hard to get hold of PS5 and also worse part at a good price point, those that really wanted it would get it at any cost. 

What's your first PS5 game ?

On 7/28/2022 at 3:21 PM, The Blackangel said:

As it is right now, i have 2 TV's with me. One is my PC monitor, and the other is specifically for games. I keep the PS3 hooked up to it, and one of my Nintendo's. The PS4 and Xbox One are hooked up to my TV that I use as a monitor. If I could have all my systems hooked up at once, I would. But the little TV doesn't have enough ports to hook more than 2 up at once. I don't know where the hell my switch box is, or I could hook them all up.

That's what I would like to do. Just set everything up near me so I don't have to deal with hooking up or unhooking anything. I'm lazy so I like simplicity with my setup. I have another hdtv I can use, I may use it for another console or as another monitor somehow. 😄

On 8/16/2022 at 11:52 PM, The Blackangel said:

I got it July 25th. As for plans of changing anything, @Rain Dew bought me a red controller. Other than controller colors, I don't plan on doing anything else to customize it. That may change in the future, but for now I'm not altering it.

The PlayStation 5 design is good looking and I don't think you would even need to do a lot of modifications to it though.