Register Now
DC

What songs do you never get sick of?

On 8/31/2022 at 8:35 AM, Heatman said:

Between B.I.G and Eminem, who do you think was the best rapper? 

I would go with Eminem though. 

Love 'em both. Biggie has (had) [RIP] a voice and style you could recognize anywhere.

And Em has a very special way of making lyrics rhyme not only at the end of each verse, but sometimes even in the middle. A very talented "poet" if you look at it that way.

I grew up 2 miles away from him. 😎

5 hours ago, Akun said:

Not sure how many folks here understand Mandarin, but I've always enjoyed listening to this emotional song about regret without getting tired of it:

Very nice song, I think I actually heard this before... Imma add this to my playlists. 😋
long ago I tried to learn mandarin... then gave up... I only got so far as the numbers 1-10. 🤣
and stuff like, pu-yao (don't?), and he-sui(drink?).

7 hours ago, Gonassis said:

long ago I tried to learn mandarin... then gave up... I only got so far as the numbers 1-10. 🤣
and stuff like, pu-yao (don't?), and he-sui(drink?).

You're doing great! It's a tough language to learn for sure. Even I am not particularly fluent in Mandarin despite being a Chinese since I haven't used it in such a long time, often being an English speaker myself.

Just for the record, it's "bu-yao," not "pu-yao." 😉

On 9/6/2022 at 2:09 AM, melanie_marie27 said:

Love 'em both. Biggie has (had) [RIP] a voice and style you could recognize anywhere.

And Em has a very special way of making lyrics rhyme not only at the end of each verse, but sometimes even in the middle. A very talented "poet" if you look at it that way.

I grew up 2 miles away from him. 😎

Yeah, you're right about how unique Biggie's voice is. There ain't two rappers that's got the same voice. 

As for Emenim, I'd recognise his voice even if you wake me up from sleep 😂

I enjoyed this his song Stan with Dido.