Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do your pets sit with you while you game?

It was in the past, at this time I don't have any pet that stays around me while I am playing video games. When I was a kid, my dad's dogs love being around me while playing PS2 games and they love the soundtracks in the game, they roll their body around while the tracks are playing, 😂

My cat would sit on my laptop when I played games at my mum's. Or more appropriately on my wrist. In the middle of a dungeon in World of Warcraft. Maybe she liked my Feral Druid's cat form roaming around in lush jungles?

20181223_123808.jpg

Edited by Withywarlock
I don't know why the picture's gone sideways, but this has happened before with phone-camera pictures.

I don't have any pets right now but my favorite uncle got a lot of them about 3 dogs and a cat and they are all fond of me.

Anytime I go to visit him we usually play video games together and the cat would just be pulling at my shoes or trousers just so I could give her my attention. It's just hilarious every single time this happens.

I do not own or have pets 🙂 And in many cases I do have mates that have pets and only one person that said to me that his cats or one of his cats name TomTom tands to love to lay down on his keyboard 🙂 One time we are gaming and then he was flipping things up, I ask him why and he said his cat on the keyboard LOL 

The dogs do a lot. My pitbull and smallest chihuahua climb up on me and take a nap. The rats like to climb around on the keyboard if I'm at the computer. One of them accidentally sent an email when I wasn't watching. It was hilarious.

The bird on the other hand, attacks my fingers when I'm gaming. She absolutely HATES when I game. So I have to choose to either game, or hold the bird.

My dog doesn't give a shit about me so much, she's super attached to my dad, so wherever he goes, she follows. My cat on the other hand, will jump on me and cuddle while I'm doing just about anything, gaming, watching a movie, relaxing, etc. He's one who likes to be held. He'll sleep in my arms sometimes, or just handout on my chair. I mostly game on my PC though, so he doesn't sit near me. I've been thinking about setting up a spot for him near my PC so he could lounge next to me, but idk how I'm going to do that. 

My dog is attention seeker. When he's in a good mood, he would allow me to play and just watch and barks to the gameplay. But when he wants to be a pain for me, he would practically drag my hands off my controller to play with him or go and stand in between the TV 😂.

Look at him here Screenshot_20220831-100149_Gallery.thumb.jpg.39122a9a646799d887c03b67175d9f14.jpg

On 7/24/2022 at 3:20 AM, Withywarlock said:

My cat would sit on my laptop when I played games at my mum's. Or more appropriately on my wrist. In the middle of a dungeon in World of Warcraft. Maybe she liked my Feral Druid's cat form roaming around in lush jungles?

20181223_123808.jpg

Knowing cats, he probably changed the orientation of the picture 🤣

On 7/25/2022 at 2:19 AM, The Blackangel said:

The rats like to climb around on the keyboard if I'm at the computer. One of them accidentally sent an email when I wasn't watching. It was hilarious.

Now, that's more than hilarious 😂... It's going to that kind of gibberish type your smartphone normally do when your keyboard is open and it keeps typing inside your pocket that your rat sent as an email 😂.. It would have been a good sight to see. 

On 7/24/2022 at 8:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

The dogs do a lot. My pitbull and smallest chihuahua climb up on me and take a nap. The rats like to climb around on the keyboard if I'm at the computer. One of them accidentally sent an email when I wasn't watching. It was hilarious.

The bird on the other hand, attacks my fingers when I'm gaming. She absolutely HATES when I game. So I have to choose to either game, or hold the bird.

Are you sure the rats didn't send a threatening email to those companies that made rat poison? I'd say put the bird in the cage...Birds always like to tug on your ears or start pecking you when they want attention. In terms of dogs, it does depend on the personality of the dog. My female dog will just sit quietly in the corner and only get up and move when I start moving - my male dog on the other hand, he won't stop distracting me when I'm on my computer doing anything.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Are you sure the rats didn't send a threatening email to those companies that made rat poison? I'd say put the bird in the cage...Birds always like to tug on your ears or start pecking you when they want attention. In terms of dogs, it does depend on the personality of the dog. My female dog will just sit quietly in the corner and only get up and move when I start moving - my male dog on the other hand, he won't stop distracting me when I'm on my computer doing anything.

The bird has multiple cages. But she always comes over to me. She has actually flown through the house following me. If she knows I'm up, she will often panic if she can't see me. She's a weird bird, but I'm a weird bitch. So we were pretty much made for each other. Not to mention that she had bonded with me before we even got out the door from the woman we bought her from.

On 7/27/2022 at 10:01 PM, Kane99 said:

My dog doesn't give a shit about me so much, she's super attached to my dad, so wherever he goes, she follows. My cat on the other hand, will jump on me and cuddle while I'm doing just about anything, gaming, watching a movie, relaxing, etc. He's one who likes to be held. He'll sleep in my arms sometimes, or just handout on my chair. I mostly game on my PC though, so he doesn't sit near me. I've been thinking about setting up a spot for him near my PC so he could lounge next to me, but idk how I'm going to do that. 

That's a thoughtful plan of what you wanna do for your cat. I can picture how cool it's going to look and I'm sure he's going to love it. I think cats are more of a hugger and cuddlers than dogs.