Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - July 2022 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - July 2022 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 VGR Forum Points which can be used in Bid for Rewards.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

You only nominate 1 member and you cannot nominate yourself. @Grungie won June MOTM and thus is not eligible for this month.

Nominations end July 30 at 10pm EST then a new thread will be created for voting. Please keep all thread replies strictly to nominations - no anecdotal discussions/comments.

I'm going to nominate @Justin11 it should be worth mentioning that his posted have improved a lot lately especially if you look at the sports section, hopefully this nominaton will be a motivation that you don't need to make 30+ posts a day to be a good contributor to the vgr forums.

Also would if it's allowed, like to give @Shagger a shout out and thank you for taking the time to explain how the moderating tools work.

Edited by Yaramaki

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Also would if it's allowed, like to give @Shagger a shout out and thank you for taking the time to explain how the moderating tools work.

It's absolutely allowed to thank someone. But this is technically the wrong thread to do it on. Either way, no one is going to have a problem with it. @Shagger also helped me out A LOT when I was promoted. I also want to thank him again for his help.