Register Now
Kane99

GTA Cluckin’ Bell Restaurant Opens Up In Real Life

Cluckinbell-1.jpg

Well I never expected this to happen, but it looks like Cluckin Bell is a real place you can eat, at least temporarily, as it will be taking place, or has taken place at Comicon. They created actual menus, promotions, etc to make it look as real as possible. I kinda hope they make actual stores going forward, that'd be wild. But I doubt Rockstar would ever let that happen. 

You can read more about this news below. 

https://gameranx.com/updates/id/336348/article/gta-cluckin-bell-restaurant-opens-up-in-real-life/

As a long-time GTA fan, I'll definitely have to add this one to my bucket list. I also hope we get the same terrible customer service as the GTA version of Cluckin' Bell - for nostalgia reasons (I'm just kidding btw but it'd make the whole experience feel authentic).

I didn't believe anyone would want the recreate the clicking bells and it's awesome to find out it even exists in real life, if it eventually gets to line light and becomes some level of lasting I would certainly like to visit there some day.

I was just on my phone the other night just reading and looking up things and this really did popup XD Someone wanted to open up a real shop and so why not 😛 It's good it's good businessthat will make people want to travel far to go and eat there 😉 One day they might get a good light sign or maybe they might become bigger and be everywhere 

Sadly it's was temporary, just for Comic con, which I believe is over. It wasn't even affiliated with Rockstar, so I doubt they would have been able to actually open up a real cluckin'bell. But, it would honestly be cool if they actually made this. But added a Burgershot next to it/like a co-branded building for both fast food joints. Was there any other food places in GTA of note? 

If Rockstar got behind someone and made actual locations, that would be awesome! 

37 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Sadly it's was temporary, just for Comic con, which I believe is over. It wasn't even affiliated with Rockstar, so I doubt they would have been able to actually open up a real cluckin'bell. But, it would honestly be cool if they actually made this. But added a Burgershot next to it/like a co-branded building for both fast food joints. Was there any other food places in GTA of note? 

If Rockstar got behind someone and made actual locations, that would be awesome! 

The Rockstar of the modern era won't do that unfortunately and it sucks that this is only termporary - I'd have loved to grab something there.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:13 PM, kingpotato said:

Will I be able to instantly recover from shot wounds if I eat here? XD

Oh for sure. 🤣🤣🤣

But seriously, I wish we'd see more food joints based on video game franchises pop up. Could be fun ventures the developers do. Hell, they could even put their own arcade within it that let's people play San Andreas or even other GTA titles. That'd be pretty cool I think. 

22 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It depends on what's in the food 🤣

Don't eat too much or you might puke it all up! 😄

I remember when you ate too much of any food in GTA SA, and I think GTA IV, you'd puke up from eating way too much. And I think when you got fat in San Andreas, you could eat more, but I'm not 100% sure if that's true. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:09 PM, Kane99 said:

If Rockstar had supported them in any little way, I'm sure they would have found a way to be in business for long. GTA is a very big brand and they would have had a lot of gamers trooping in for what they have to offer.