Register Now
DC

What are your favorite tools to convert videos?

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Have you tried to do any major video converting with vidmate?

I once tried it with a video I found on YouTube and I really didn't get a hang of it though, but I was able to successfully move the video to my device from YouTube.

I don't look up elsewhere for my videos and audios download. Vidmate helps me convert any of them directly to my phone memory, it is convenient to use than searching for videos or music via search engines. 

On 8/4/2022 at 1:49 AM, Grungie said:

Handbreak is amazing

I have heard so much about how good Handbreak is but I never got to try it out. The next video I'd work on, I'm going to give it a try and see exactly how good it actually is. 

On 8/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't look up elsewhere for my videos and audios download. Vidmate helps me convert any of them directly to my phone memory, it is convenient to use than searching for videos or music via search engines. 

You could directly paste the link of that video or upload it to vidmate and start converting, I tried it out again and it is working really well.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

You could directly paste the link of that video or upload it to vidmate and start converting, I tried it out again and it is working really well.

That's cool, I don't copy and paste link on Vidmate, I just search for the video, so when it pops up for me, I gently download it. If I want it as MP3, then I'll choose the MP3 version of the video and it will download automatically and converted. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I don't copy and paste link on Vidmate, I just search for the video, so when it pops up for me, I gently download it. If I want it as MP3, then I'll choose the MP3 version of the video and it will download automatically and converted. 

Pasting links makes it much more faster, incase you found a video on a site and you want to have it in your device you could just directly copy the video link and then paste it on vidmate and the video is automatically converted.