Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with a reputation for being relaxing that for you are frustrating?

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

That could be a bit frustrating, for the asphalt nitro racing games developed by Gameloft, you had to attain five Stars as well which means you must perform all the stunts as described at the beginning of the race and without that you can't upgrade to a better car and as well move on to other racing options.

Due to microtransactions you could just pay for the upgraded car instead but that only makes it more annoying in the end.

Do I even have time for that? I don't aim to unlock the best cars in a racing game when the route to get there is hard. I rather manage the cars at my disposal and enjoy the game the best I could. I can't fancy my hands trying to meet up with the target set-up by asphalt game before unlocking my favourite cars. 

On 8/13/2022 at 9:27 AM, Justin11 said:

Do I even have time for that? I don't aim to unlock the best cars in a racing game when the route to get there is hard. I rather manage the cars at my disposal and enjoy the game the best I could. I can't fancy my hands trying to meet up with the target set-up by asphalt game before unlocking my favourite cars. 

Playing without achievements like a better car, more nitro power , unlocking a new track is boring in racer games.

If you still enjoy the game like that it's fine though but to me that would be so boring I rather see a movie instead.

I actually used to enjoy playing Max Payne 3 when it came out but all of a sudden, it's become a bit of a chore for me by making it a very frustrating experience for me. Video games are supposed to be super fun whenever you're playing but not Max Payne 3 at the moment for me because there's no fun in doing the same checkpoint 15 times and keep killing the same 10 douchebags. 

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

Playing without achievements like a better car, more nitro power , unlocking a new track is boring in racer games.

If you still enjoy the game like that it's fine though but to me that would be so boring I rather see a movie instead.

😂, Movies are too long for me to complete, I love an entertainment I can control on my end and finish on time. And racing games is one of them, I can have fun playing within 10-15 mins, that isn't enough for a complete movie. I hate watching movie halfway and I don't have time to wait 2-3 hours to finish a movie at the moment, I watch somehow during weekends. Gaming is far better than movies to me, I love being in control of the characters and create the fun the way I want it.