Register Now
Kane99

MultiVersus

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The multiversus really sounds like an NFT game and from what I have heard about it you could actually play in whichever character you desire and that's really cool and should be a fun fighter game.

It really is a fun game and if you liked Smash Bros in the past this is a great game. I remember when I played some characters were locked and I can't remember why, may have been due to the battle pass or due to needing to play through the game and they would open up the more I played. I really do need to jump back on Multiverses but there are so many games and just not enough time. I will get back on it at some point. Will be interesting to see how it is now after a few months of release.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:13 PM, Shortie said:

It really is a fun game and if you liked Smash Bros in the past this is a great game. I remember when I played some characters were locked and I can't remember why, may have been due to the battle pass or due to needing to play through the game and they would open up the more I played. I really do need to jump back on Multiverses but there are so many games and just not enough time. I will get back on it at some point. Will be interesting to see how it is now after a few months of release.

I played a few matches the other day after not playing it for about a month and honestly, not much has changed at all. They need to add more game modes but it is definitely a fun game to play. My favorite characters are Batman, Wonderwoman, Shaggy, Tom & Jerry and Bugs Bunny.

On 11/9/2022 at 12:13 AM, Shortie said:

I enjoyed playing super smash Bros,  I am more curious about the game multiversus though fighter games hasn't been my thing for while now but I am willing to try this one out.