Register Now
Nebulous

Lost Something?

On 8/4/2022 at 4:50 PM, The Blackangel said:

There's a rule around our house:

It it ain't lost or broken, it ain't ours.

LOL

I hate it when I look for my belongings because I forgot where I placed them.

I have specific positions for everything from my clothes, shoes , socks, keys , toothbrush , chargers , laptop and the list goes on and when I am in need of one of them I just go to that exact same spot and find it there.

I have adapted to specific placement that even when the room is completely dark I still know where everything is placed.

I adopted this habit when I lost my phone inside the house back then when Androids just came out they were kinda expensive so only a few people have gotten the Android device, I came home left my phone somewhere though I was all alone at home and till date I couldn't find it ,as if it disappeared. I learnt a really important lesson since that day.

Any room is a panic room if you've lost your phone in it.

But I think I have you beat for losing things. Because I can't tell you the number of times I've lost my glasses, only to find them on my face. I lost my phone one day, only to find it in my hand. There's a hell of a lot more, but with my memory being what it is, @Rain Dew would have to tell you them.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Any room is a panic room if you've lost your phone in it.

But I think I have you beat for losing things. Because I can't tell you the number of times I've lost my glasses, only to find them on my face. I lost my phone one day, only to find it in my hand. There's a hell of a lot more, but with my memory being what it is, @Rain Dew would have to tell you them.

I hate when I’m scrambling in the morning for my keys, and they were in my hand the entire time.

2 minutes ago, Grungie said:

I hate when I’m scrambling in the morning for my keys, and they were in my hand the entire time.

I'm that way too, except with my wallet or phone being in my pocket.

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

You what I really hate, it's when people say "It's always the last place you look". Well, of course it is! Why would anyone once they finally find something then keep looking for it?

I hate it when people say that.

"Damn it, I lost my wallet again yesterday. I found it but it was in the last place I looked." WELL DUH! I sure as hell hope so.

Terry:"Mike did you find your wallet?"
Mike:"Yeah, but I'm still looking for it."

On 8/21/2022 at 4:57 PM, Yaramaki said:

Last thing i lost was some weight and i'm not hoping to find it back.

I bet you're willing to lose some more of it eeh 😂.. How much did you lose the last time? 

I lost my power bank last or should I say I left it in a public bus and it's impossible to get it back. It's gone forever!! 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I bet you're willing to lose some more of it eeh 😂.. How much did you lose the last time? 

Lol  i gained quite some weight during the covid period since all you could do was eating way too much for your own good, drinking beer/wine and playing videogames. Thank god i could still go to work or it would have gotten way out of hand. I lost about 60 pounds, little over 25 kg since covid restrictions ended and i could go out hiking again. These days i hike about 25-30 kilometers on a weekly basis to keep my weight under control. Maybe if i give up booze and unhealty eating habits as in eating fries atleast 4 times a week combined with a bunch of other unhealthy crap i'd see even more result but so far i'm satisfied with losing the weight i put on during covid and then some by just being able to go out hiking again.