Register Now
Nebulous

Lost Something?

15 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Lol  i gained quite some weight during the covid period since all you could do was eating way too much for your own good, drinking beer/wine and playing videogames. Thank god i could still go to work or it would have gotten way out of hand. I lost about 60 pounds, little over 25 kg since covid restrictions ended and i could go out hiking again. These days i hike about 25-30 kilometers on a weekly basis to keep my weight under control. Maybe if i give up booze and unhealty eating habits as in eating fries atleast 4 times a week combined with a bunch of other unhealthy crap i'd see even more result but so far i'm satisfied with losing the weight i put on during covid and then some by just being able to go out hiking again.

It was just about the same thing with most people during the pandemic of coronavirus lockdown. There wasn't much choice but to eat, sit at home, shit (poo 💩), bath, eat again and sleep on the repeat 🔂 every damn day. It was a very critical time. Once you're able to get your eating habits under control, and workout adequately, you will lose much weight quickly. 

On 9/19/2022 at 4:33 PM, Yaramaki said:

Lol  i gained quite some weight during the covid period since all you could do was eating way too much for your own good, drinking beer/wine and playing videogames. Thank god i could still go to work or it would have gotten way out of hand. I lost about 60 pounds, little over 25 kg since covid restrictions ended and i could go out hiking again. These days i hike about 25-30 kilometers on a weekly basis to keep my weight under control. Maybe if i give up booze and unhealty eating habits as in eating fries atleast 4 times a week combined with a bunch of other unhealthy crap i'd see even more result but so far i'm satisfied with losing the weight i put on during covid and then some by just being able to go out hiking again.

That's a lot of km per week and I'm glad you lost the weight. During Covid, I just did a lot of pushups, planks and bodyweight exercises to keep myself in shape in addition to the fact that I do have a very high metabolic rate so I didn't gain any fat. In addition to that, I do dry fasting once a week. I mean, I know I shouldn't be annoyed but the only thing I ever gain is muscle - I've tried to bulk already and totally cut back on exercise and I still didn't gain any fat and this is like 6000 calories for about 3 weeks.

I don't know what my mom rubbed on my face that is so hot in my face, I couldn't withstand the flame, I ran into the shower, poured enough cold water in my body when the rain was falling deeply just to quench the beat it poses on my face. All because I was feeling headache, that was the worst 20 mins of my life this year. But after that, I felt so better and my headache disappeared, but I vowed not to use such again. I don't want to be suffering to treat a health Issue. 

In 2022, I lost my birthstone ring. I don't know how I lost it or were I lost it. 

I still haven't found it but I do remember the last time I was wearing it, I was in college so I probably lost it there. 

I've never lost anything in my life. I'm probably the only one in our family that is yet to lose a belonging hehe. I've many friends and family members who have lost their phones, wallets, money, jewelry, etc., but I've not lost anything yet. I'm always very alert.