Register Now
Nebulous

Upcoming game you are looking forward to playing?

Are you referring to games that are yet to released or you are referring to a new game that hasn't been made before and is a first of its kind?

If the former is the case then I am definitely looking forward to the release of God of War Ragnarok and it's coming with 8 new realms which hasn't been same for previous GOW games. 

I've not really been looking forward to all that many. Warhammer 40,000 Darktide, which is 'Vermintide in spess', minus Spess Mehreens, looks pretty good. Fatshark know how to make a good Warhammer game, so I'm rather hopeful to see that coming soon. Beyond that, I've only recently come across Stuntfest - World Tour, which I believe is going to be a vehicular/jetpack-based battle royale game. I don't think it'll do all that well if it comes with a price tag as the market's heavily saturated and I'm not overly sure what the concept is, but I'll give it a look in.

What about you @Nebulous? Any upcoming games you're interested in?

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

games that are yet to released

This is what they're referring to, I would imagine.

I have a list but doesn't mean that I would get into the games or in fact buy them 😛 

1. Sons of the forest 
  2. Skulls and bones
  3. construction simulator 2022, this game is based of the last PC series and I loved that game to bits, however do not know what this new game ia going to be like untill I get my hands into this game you know. 

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot that I'm looking forward to. I'm kinda tempted to get the new AEW wrestling game whenever that is expected. Maybe the next god of War, but I still need to play the first one before Ragnarok. 

Aside from that, maybe the new Skate game. 

The Lord of the rings: Gollum an action adventure video game is also on my list of anticipated video games.

I was a big fan of the movie with this same title and the game is developed by Daedalic Entertainment studio, you get to play as  Smeagol and during your adventures you get to witness his transformation into titular Gollum.

Had some more time to think and I think I'd like to get these games:

Starfield. I think it's something I'd at least try. Not too into the genre myself, but maybe this game will change my mind. 

Another game that comes to mind is Alan Wake 2, because it looks like it's reinventing the game. It looks so much different than the first game. But I can't wait.

1 hour ago, Rainbow Road said:

Street Fighter 6

The New Saints Row looks good. 

God of War: Ragnarok.

I'm still very much not decided on getting Street Fighter 6 yet because I'm yet to play Street Fighter 5 that I have good enough. But as for God of War Ragnarok, it's never getting past that very day of its release for me and I'm getting it. 

On 8/5/2022 at 10:38 PM, Clasher said:

The Lord of the rings: Gollum an action adventure video game is also on my list of anticipated video games.

I was a big fan of the movie with this same title and the game is developed by Daedalic Entertainment studio, you get to play as  Smeagol and during your adventures you get to witness his transformation into titular Gollum.

Honestly, the stuff I saw on that game so far, it doesn't look so good to me. The Gollum game I mean. I just remember seeing the character model and thinking it looked like it will be a rough game. But maybe that was early into development. How has the development gone on this game so far? 

2 hours ago, Rainbow Road said:

Street Fighter 6

The New Saints Row looks good. 

God of War: Ragnarok.

Yes Saints Row, I completely forgot that was coming out soon. That's for sure on my radar, as it looks like it's going back to the feel of Saints Row. I just hope it lives up to the hype and is as good as the first few. We shall see I guess. 🙂 

On 8/8/2022 at 5:44 PM, Kane99 said:

Another game that comes to mind is Alan Wake 2, because it looks like it's reinventing the game. It looks so much different than the first game. But I can't wait.

I'm having a mixed feelings towards Alan Wake 2. I'm not sure if they would do a better justice to the game more than what they did in the first game. My move would be not to rush into the game when it's released but wait it out for a few more months to hear more on it by the early players. 

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I just found out about Mafia 4 and it scheduled to be released in 2023.

The Mafia trilogy is a very decent game if you're into mobstar kind of game. It's just like what you get from playing L.A. Noire. They both have the same kind of gameplay.