Jump to content
Register Now
Nebulous

School reunions?

Recommended Posts

Considering that I was mercilessly bullied all through school, from Kindergarten until I dropped out halfway into my Junior year (due to the bullying) I would never want to see any of those assholes again. The school actually offered me a diploma on the condition that I never came back. i took it because it was a win-win for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Their have been so many invitations from my high school mates for get together stuffs, I turned them down due to my nature of gigs online and offline that doesn't give me much time. Since I have many of them at various social media, their is no much needs going to get together and catching up with them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never seen one advertised. I don't know if it's really a thing here, and Facebook has essentially removed the necessity for it: anything you want to know you can find out or ask about without the awkwardness of travelling to sit in one place looking at the floor after a while.

Besides, I'm too boring or easily embarrassed to go. Anything anyone can remember about me would be at my expense. Best I keep myself to myself, eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Withywarlock said:

I've never seen one advertised. I don't know if it's really a thing here, and Facebook has essentially removed the necessity for it: anything you want to know you can find out or ask about without the awkwardness of traveling to sit in one place looking at the floor after a while.

Besides, I'm too boring or easily embarrassed to go. Anything anyone can remember about me would be at my expense. Best I keep myself to myself, eh?

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't get invitations to reunions, probably because I dropped out my junior year.

Hell, I'm not even wanted at family reunions. Not that I would go anyway.

Edited by The Blackangel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I called it off when most of my classmates back in highschool switched off on me, I don't have future appetite of whatsoever related to reunions. I just want to stick around and enjoy my online life as much as I love it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For some reason, my high school forgot about the 10-year 😂 so we ended up having a "13-year reunion".. none of my old cheerleader buddies wanted to go. But I really wanted to, so I ended up going with my uncle. Yep, that's right.. my uncle was my date. 

And it gets better, the reunion was at an outside park, there were only about 12 people that showed up, and I was the only girl. 🙋🏻‍♀️ Good times

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/27/2022 at 3:37 PM, Justin11 said:

I called it off when most of my classmates back in highschool switched off on me, I don't have future appetite of whatsoever related to reunions. I just want to stick around and enjoy my online life as much as I love it. 

I had a great high school life but I just don't care about reunions one bit. I do go to the occasional family reunion but even that I can't stand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2022 at 9:04 PM, killamch89 said:

I had a great high school life but I just don't care about reunions one bit. I do go to the occasional family reunion but even that I can't stand.

It is like that, I can manage family reunion, because family is part of me. But the most funny part of family reunion comes during burial ceremony, that's cruel, but that's when every one comes closer here in my demographic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It is like that, I can manage family reunion, because family is part of me. But the most funny part of family reunion comes during burial ceremony, that's cruel, but that's when every one comes closer here in my demographic. 

Personally, I just don't like the gossip and pettiness that comes with family reunions or school reunions for that matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2022 at 1:36 AM, killamch89 said:

Personally, I just don't like the gossip and pettiness that comes with family reunions or school reunions for that matter.

xD, always expect such kind of things when it comes to family reunion man. I don't fancy much about them, I'll be at reunion when I deem it important in my life at the morning. For now, I'm open to family reunion when I see the need and not all the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...