Register Now
StaceyPowers

Your most successful esports bets (and biggest losses)?

I've never bet on esports or games in general. I don't think I ever would. I don't know the teams or who is good and even so, it probably changes so much that it's highly unpredictable. I would maybe consider a friendly bet with friends, but not games or esports.

I've accidentally placed bets on eSports matches around FIFA, I lost both matches placed. The eSports players I tipped to win all ended up losing and money was lost. Since then, I never tried it again, and I wouldn't let accident to occur again leading to financial loss. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've accidentally placed bets on eSports matches around FIFA, I lost both matches placed. The eSports players I tipped to win all ended up losing and money was lost. Since then, I never tried it again, and I wouldn't let accident to occur again leading to financial loss. 

With esports I feel like there is a lot more risk than say betting on sports or other such things. I feel esports teams are highly unpredictable and guessing who can win is very tough. I personally don't feel the need to bet in esports. Plus there are hackers and cheaters who sometimes get away with it, so I don't want to lose out because of that either. 

If I do bet on any esports, I would need to study it more to know who is good and bad. 

52 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

With esports I feel like there is a lot more risk than say betting on sports or other such things. I feel esports teams are highly unpredictable and guessing who can win is very tough. I personally don't feel the need to bet in esports. Plus there are hackers and cheaters who sometimes get away with it, so I don't want to lose out because of that either. 

If I do bet on any esports, I would need to study it more to know who is good and bad. 

Your points are well stated, I wouldn't bet either, they're highly unpredictable. I rather predict sports games like soccer which I have some knowledge on.  At least I wouldn't lose all the time, their are some points I'll win. Betting in general is risky, at times their is match fixing, cheating, which makes it unpredictable in some events. 

As much as I have toyed with the idea of betting on esports I often pull myself away from doing so because of how unpredictable they can be to be honest. I know that with my luck I would probably bet and not win but would still try my luck and we all know that never goes well when you do that so it's best for me to steer clear and let the pros continue with that. 

I do understand that there might be a level of risk involved while betting on e-sports, but hey! All the great rewards are also found in areas of risk, and that adds a certain amount of excitement, doesn't it? So Dota 2 is like a rollercoaster of unpredictability, and I decided to jump right in. I placed a bet of $150 on a team with an odds of 2.5. But even with my prior calculations, I eventually lost the bet and the entire $150. But it's not all doom and gloom in my betting history. One of my most successful bets has to be the one during a high-stakes CS: GO tournament, wherein I won $200 by betting in favour of the underdog team as I recognized their recent improvement, despite the favoured team’s reputation and lower odds. Although I do have to say that this was a huge risk at that moment, with the little strategic knowledge I have, I was able to bet on the right team. My favoured platform for betting on e-sports has to be Fun88. Being a reputable and trustworthy platform, it offers a wide range of e-sports markets to bet on, like CS: GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, and many more. It even promotes and ensures responsible gambling measures that are crucial for maintaining a healthy and enjoyable betting experience.