Register Now
Kane99

Looks like Assassin's Creed Valhalla is getting Iron Man and Thanos armour

Well now, this is kinda dumb. I guess Assassin's Creed Valhalla is getting armour based on Iron Man and Thanos. To be fair, the Iron Man themed armour kinda looks dope, but I don't think I'd spend money on this type of stuff. 

What do you guys think? Is this something you'd get? 

Read more here - https://www.eurogamer.net/looks-like-assassins-creed-valhalla-is-getting-iron-man-and-thanos-armour

Valhalla isn’t a bad game by any means but I’m extremely cynical about the fact that they’re leaning into the fantasy side so much to sell stuff like this or flaming helmets or Sauron maces etc. As a fan it feels incongruent to the series and stuff like that is far more suited to a spin-off like the leaked one that got canceled(which sounded kind of interesting to me). I don’t feel like the frankly boring and generic fantasy elements they’re adding in the new games fit what a mainline AC game should be, especially when they’re honestly good games outside of it.

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

giphy.gif.7a6594408ef9dd24d37dfc289e7d2c7c.gif

Good question. I have no clue as to why these games taking place in the past include modern additions. It's like with call of duty adding characters from attack on Titan. It just doesn't make any sense. 

I mean, I guess it's kinda cool and all, but it just doesn't make any sense. 

This is what happens when they are just beating about the bush looking for one silly way to get deeper into gamers pockets. As for me and this one, they have already hit a rock mine where it's going to be very difficult for them to get my penny coming out for this one. I rather eat cold pizza with my money than spend it on that.