Register Now
Kane99

Another Princess Is In Our Castle - Super Mario 64 inspired game

No doubt this one will probably get taken down by Nintendo if it hasn't already. This is kind of a cool twist though, in that it's a horror game in first person. I Don't know if it's something I'd play, but it looks like it could be a fun little thing to try out. 

Would you actually play this? I hear it's available to play too, but we all know Nintendo will be taking this one out sooner or later. 

Edited by Kane99

It won't last long. Nintendo will destroy this one immediately when they find out about it. Unless people can download or buy it some other way, no one is going to be able to experience it. It does look interesting, though. Being that I've really gotten into horror games in the last several months, I would definitely play it.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It won't last long. Nintendo will destroy this one immediately when they find out about it. Unless people can download or buy it some other way, no one is going to be able to experience it. It does look interesting, though. Being that I've really gotten into horror games in the last several months, I would definitely play it.

Yeah I can see them taking this down soon. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Ok I downloaded the demo, and the game is definitely creepy as hell. There's jump scares in it, which adds to the whole experience of the game.

Nice, I may have to download it before it inevitably gets taken down because of Nintendo. I think if these devs just removed the characters and used a similar setting, I think they'd allow it.

From the looks of everything, it looks like something decent to play. I love and enjoy playing horror games, so I'm very well going to adapt to the game very quickly. 

If Nintendo haven't taken it down already, I'd be interested in getting the game and experience it first hand. 

From what I see it hasn't been taken down yet. There's still that chance that Nintendo will swoop in, get this video removed and then have the people behind this little project remove it from the internet. 

I just wish Nintendo was cool with people making mods like this out of their games. As long as they don't monetize it in any way, I see no issue with it. It's not like these guys are going to be able to make money off of these games. 

I wish Nintendo would hire the mods who hack their games.