Register Now
Justin11

It seems CR7 is finally settled to stay put beyond this season with Manchester united!

Cristiano Ronaldo might have watched from the stand during the first half of the game at Old Trafford as Brighton & Hove Albion took a 0-2 cushion heading into the second half. He was later introduced in the second half when the clock was '53 mins mid way through in the match. He couldn't inspire his team to draw level nor inspire them to victory. 

At the stand, he was spotted having conversation with Raphael Varane, he wasn't looking happy with the halftime scoreline. Since he couldn't force his way out in search of UCL football, I think Ronaldo will stay put to see out the season with Manchester united and play in the Europa league for the first time in his career. 

Both the first and second are both underwhelming, I don't see any big team going for Ronaldo at this time. They see no improvement of their team around the 37 year old Portuguese international, he wouldn't strengthen anything. 

For a fact I think this is actually as a result of him not been able to blend well with his team mates to ensure a win and not just his thirst for scoring goals.

Man United is at their lowest lows at this time and it would take a miracle for them to come back up.

With such a performance of man United even with Ronaldo in the team I think that has made his chances or leaving man United anytime soon a lot slimmer.

Not because he hasn't blended well with the rest of the team, it's a crisis period with Manchester United team. It will take time for a rebuild and catch-up with other elite teams in the division of EPL. I don't see Man United finishing anywhere near top four this season. 

On 8/26/2022 at 1:50 AM, killamch89 said:

I mean, the clubs in the Champions League don't want him so he's staying because he has no choice. Let's see how it goes this season though.

He has no choice bro, he has to settle, even if he decides to go Marseille or Sporting, those teams wouldn't be competitive enough and they can't help his aspirations. So, it will be better for him to stay put with Man United and build the team back to one of European powerhorses. 

On 8/27/2022 at 4:22 AM, Justin11 said:

He has no choice bro, he has to settle, even if he decides to go Marseille or Sporting, those teams wouldn't be competitive enough and they can't help his aspirations. So, it will be better for him to stay put with Man United and build the team back to one of European powerhorses. 

Doubt it, he just doesn't have the legs anymore and his body can't handle this level of intensity without breaking down. If I'm not mistaken, I think he's injured at the moment.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:46 PM, killamch89 said:

Doubt it, he just doesn't have the legs anymore and his body can't handle this level of intensity without breaking down. If I'm not mistaken, I think he's injured at the moment.

What you said isn't false, Ronaldo is battling with age, he has passed his prime years and wouldn't perform like he did 5-10 years ago, that's the simple math there. 

On 9/7/2022 at 6:03 AM, Justin11 said:

What you said isn't false, Ronaldo is battling with age, he has passed his prime years and wouldn't perform like he did 5-10 years ago, that's the simple math there. 

I watched him for Man United the other day and trust me, he looks absolutely horrid like a player past his prime.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I watched him for Man United the other day and trust me, he looks absolutely horrid like a player past his prime.

His numbers this season is: 007, meaning '0 assist, 0 goal scored in 7 matches. I wonder if CR7 can score up to 10 goals in the premier league this season. This might turn out to be his worst season ever since he started professional football. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

His numbers this season is: 007, meaning '0 assist, 0 goal scored in 7 matches. I wonder if CR7 can score up to 10 goals in the premier league this season. This might turn out to be his worst season ever since he started professional football. 

With limited time this season and declining physical ability - I doubt it.

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

With limited time this season and declining physical ability - I doubt it.

I doubt it also, unless something unbelievable occurs this season for him. He has declined alot in terms of speed, dribbling. It will be hard on him to challenge physically alongside the very best defenders in the league. 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, Justin11 said:

I doubt it also, unless something unbelievable occurs this season for him. He has declined alot in terms of speed, dribbling. It will be hard on him to challenge physically alongside the very best defenders in the league. 

Unfortunately, Ronaldo is injured AGAIN - his physical body just cannot cope with the demands of premier league football. I don't think he'll make the world cup this November either because he just cannot stay fit.

On 9/29/2022 at 5:51 AM, killamch89 said:

Unfortunately, Ronaldo is injured AGAIN - his physical body just cannot cope with the demands of premier league football. I don't think he'll make the world cup this November either because he just cannot stay fit.

Did the latest blow occur against Spain recently? Because I saw him playing in that game, and I didn't hear anything about injury. CR7 earlier mentioned that, he'll be fit to play 2024 euros. No doubt, his physical state of health is deteriorating, he doesn't have that energy again to last long in a football match, he is nearing that state when his body is feeling too tired to continue. 

Edited by Justin11