Register Now
Justin11

It seems CR7 is finally settled to stay put beyond this season with Manchester united!

On 9/30/2022 at 1:43 AM, Justin11 said:

Did the latest blow occur against Spain recently? Because I saw him playing in that game, and I didn't hear anything about injury. CR7 earlier mentioned that, he'll be fit to play 2024 euros. No doubt, his physical state of health is deteriorating, he doesn't have that energy again to last long in a football match, he is nearing that state when his body is feeling too tired to continue. 

I saw him upfront for Man United in recent matches and he's missing tap-ins from like 3 yards out. Only against Everton did he manage to score but he's missed some absolute sitters.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I saw him upfront for Man United in recent matches and he's missing tap-ins from like 3 yards out. Only against Everton did he manage to score but he's missed some absolute sitters.

He is behind his glory days, I did score his 700th career goals against Everton FC, but doesn't show he's regaining form. I would bet that CR7 wouldn't see 10 goals this season in the premier league.