Register Now
Kane99

Breaking Bad Creator Says He Tried To Make A Video Game Adaptation

On 8/24/2022 at 1:12 AM, Empire Of Sight said:

Breaking bad would generally just focus on making drugs and killing people XD Like 1/100th storyline of GTA butttt I think its possible if it was ran somewhat like an MMORPG where you leveled up by cooking meth and selling it, or like a Moba style drama where you get to choose a character for a 30 minute period and whoever cooks the most meth or sells it wins, but it would just be a minigame.

I don't know. I feel like you could do a lot of different things in a BB world. It's not like it has to be a BB game, but be in the BB world. Kinda like how Better Call Saul is. They could easily make a spin-off game taking place in this world. It's not like it has to involve drug making and killing people. It could be many things. It could be a story driven game like what Telltale games does. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

TV shows that are adapted into videogames usually flop pretty hard. Whether it is superhero shows like Superman and Batman, others like CSI, they're usually god awful. It's for the best - trust me.

Usually yeah. But there has been better adaptations as of late when it comes to stuff based off of other things. 

I don't really know anything about breaking bad TV show.

But if their show is as good as I have read it to be on this thread I don't think video game development is something that is far fetched, with the right plot first created then working to develop characters that would make a statement and then the working mechanics in general.

And I really feel the game shouldn't be exactly what the show is they could bring in new ideas and a lot of plot twist to make it interesting.

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

I don't really know anything about breaking bad TV show.

But if their show is as good as I have read it to be on this thread I don't think video game development is something that is far fetched, with the right plot first created then working to develop characters that would make a statement and then the working mechanics in general.

And I really feel the game shouldn't be exactly what the show is they could bring in new ideas and a lot of plot twist to make it interesting.

This is a very detailed review on the Breaking Bad TV Series. If you have the time to watch it till the end, it's going to be give you good insights to what the series was all about. 

If they could have done something about making a game adaptation of BB, they would have done it a long time ago.