Register Now
NightmareFarm

What exclusives would you want most on a console you don't own?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart specifically for Playstation 5 would be a bomber to get on Xbox Series X or even other Xbox console. 

Yeah but I don't know when they'd make it available. There are some Sony games on Steam already like the most recent God Of War and I think more Sony exclusives will be launching on Steam.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah but I don't know when they'd make it available. There are some Sony games on Steam already like the most recent God Of War and I think more Sony exclusives will be launching on Steam.

Yeah, that's a big possibility. Even with Sony's agitation for Microsoft not to make Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty franchise not be an exclusive. In return, they will definitely free up more of their games for other platforms. 

Wii U: Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X. (I'd love to play them, but I'm not buying a console for 3 games. Still hoping for Switch ports.)

PS5: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. (Would it have killed SE to make a scaled-down port for PS4 -the same console part 1 is on- instead of paywalling the next installment behind a $500 console?)

Can't think of anything because i own pretty much every console out there and can play whatever i want. I don't own a ps5 yet so gran turismo 7 and horizon forbidden west would be my answer sure i could play them on ps4 if i wanted but going to hold off until i'm able to get a ps5 and for that i'm not really in a rush at the moment.

It's probably cheating but there are many city building and management games aswell as life simulation games on steam that aren't avaible anywhere else that i would like to give a try but for that i have to upgrade my computer which still works fine for what it needs to do and besides it's doubtfull i really want to support an all digital platform.

On 9/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, Justin11 said:

Below are PS2 exclusive games I would love to play again, 

- Shadow of the Colossus

- Astro Boy

- ATV Offroad Fury

Shadow of the Colossus is actually available on PlayStation 4. If you want to play it, the game is there for you to play. It's no longer like when you don't have Playstation 4 to play with. 

On 9/10/2022 at 9:55 PM, Rainbow Road said:

Killler Instinct, Gears of War, Sunset Overdrive, And Forza Horizon all would've been amazing to see on PS4.

For any good car racing fan that plays on Playstation, there's no way the gamer would love to have the Xbox Forza Horizon franchise on Playstation. It's an interesting car racing game. 

On 9/10/2022 at 8:13 PM, Heatman said:

Shadow of the Colossus is actually available on PlayStation 4. If you want to play it, the game is there for you to play. It's no longer like when you don't have Playstation 4 to play with. 

That's cool, I didn't keep up with the game after my PS2 era. It will be worth it to check for the game on PS4. One of my favourite back then, I just hope it surpasses the quality it had back then on PS2. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I didn't keep up with the game after my PS2 era. It will be worth it to check for the game on PS4. One of my favourite back then, I just hope it surpasses the quality it had back then on PS2. 

Yes, Shadow of the Colossus is definitely better on Playstation 4. You can take my word for it. If you ever loved playing it on your PlayStation 2 as you said, you will most certainly love it on Playstation 4.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, Shadow of the Colossus is definitely better on Playstation 4. You can take my word for it. If you ever loved playing it on your PlayStation 2 as you said, you will most certainly love it on Playstation 4.

I'll go for it with the few interesting points you've reserved for the game. I loved the game during the PS2 era, I just hope such feelings will be replicated when I get the game rolling via my PS4. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go for it with the few interesting points you've reserved for the game. I loved the game during the PS2 era, I just hope such feelings will be replicated when I get the game rolling via my PS4. 

I can't wait to hear what you feel about the game when you start playing it on your PlayStation 4. I can very well bet that you're going to love it. I have a big expectation for the release of Starfield soon on the Xbox Series consoles. Only if it's going to come to Playstation sooner. 

On 9/14/2022 at 11:31 PM, Heatman said:

I can't wait to hear what you feel about the game when you start playing it on your PlayStation 4. I can very well bet that you're going to love it. I have a big expectation for the release of Starfield soon on the Xbox Series consoles. Only if it's going to come to Playstation sooner. 

I wanna ask, have you get down with the game 'Colossus yet? with the way you've spoken, I am strongly believed you've been playing this game for some time now, for you to recommend it for me. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I wanna ask, have you get down with the game 'Colossus yet? with the way you've spoken, I am strongly believed you've been playing this game for some time now, for you to recommend it for me. 

I wouldn't know much about the game if I haven't played it. I guess that was an easy give away from my part to have easily recommend it. Although, you already said something about playing it on PS2. It's not alien to you.