Register Now
Kane99

Kirby's Dream Buffet

Hmm, I didn't see this one coming. It kinda reminds me of a Mario Party esque Kirby with a mixture of Fall Guys. It looks like a lot of fun. I haven't played most of the Kirby games, but I would like to eventually. I've heard they're fun games. I played some of the original games back in the day, but haven't touched any of the newer games sadly. And guess what, it releases next week. Pretty dope! 

Watch the trailer below: 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:43 PM, The Blackangel said:

I have a feeling that in some way, diabetes is really close to this one. Considering the games from the past, I think Kirby would have pretty serious diabetes by now.

I think so too. Lol

But the game looks pretty interesting in a typical Nintendo switch kind of way.

This game looks like a ton of fun and definitely a game me and my kids would have a lot of fun on if we played. I can't believe I missed this game being that I was such a huge fan of Kirby when I was younger. I have a Nintendo Switch myself so I am going to be looking into this game and how much it is to snag it and see if I will be able to jump on it. I was just saying in another post how I would love to try a Kirby game on the Switch just to see what they are like now; this looks like the perfect one to go for.