Register Now
StaceyPowers

Which PlayStation model is your favorite?

On 9/9/2022 at 8:30 PM, Gonassis said:

I never owned a console, but I've played many games on PS2 with my friends... so there goes my choice. 😂 (the only one in fact 🤣)

Most of the guys in my hood started with Playstation 2 as well. I am even moved to say that it is the console used by many gamers in the 90s till early 2000s.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:30 PM, Gonassis said:

I never owned a console, but I've played many games on PS2 with my friends... so there goes my choice. 😂 (the only one in fact 🤣)

Do you have play videogames on PC? 

The PlayStation 2 is actually the longest reigning PlayStation console Ever made.

I only currently own a Playstation 4 that is barely used, so I guess I would say that one is my favorite model.  I remember my brother having the PS2 growing up, but I remember it being a bit more bulky than the PS4 and I like my consoles to be slim if possible, so I would say the PS4 is my favorite model/design.

My favorite Playstation has to be the PS2. I remember when I first got my PS2, I loved that it was backwards compatible with the PS1 so the library of games was huge! The early models of PS3s were cool too, though none of them properly play my favorite RPG on the PS1 however, so that's another reason why the PS2 is my favorite.