Register Now
Kane99

Resident Evil Decades of Horror Game Bundle from Humble Bundle

Humbe Bundle is at it again with a great bundle of games, this time being for the Resident Evil franchise. The bundle includes 11 games in total if you pay the base price of $30. But it gets you: 

Resident Evil (HD)

Resident Evil 2 (Remake)

Resident Evil 3 (Remake)

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6: Gold Edition

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Resident Evil: Village

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition

So yeah, not a bad deal at all for $30. If I had the cash to spare at the moment, I'd for sure take advantage of this. 

You can find this deal below. 

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/resident-evil-decades-horror

Moderator Edit: This bundle is available now and will remain on offer until August 24th.

Edited by Shagger

34 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Humbe Bundle is at it again with a great bundle of games, this time being for the Resident Evil franchise. The bundle includes 11 games in total if you pay the base price of $30. But it gets you: 

So yeah, not a bad deal at all for $30. If I had the cash to spare at the moment, I'd for sure take advantage of this. 

You can find this deal below. 

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/resident-evil-decades-horror

A gentle reminder that under the the guidelines for this subforum, all posted deals must include end dates (and start dates if known). It's OK, I'll edit your post for you, but please be mindful of that in future.

Edited by Shagger

Indeed that's a very good deal if you all into that style games or in fact maybe to buy and to giveaway 🙂 that'swhat I like about humble bundle to buy all the games at a low cost to give away or to keep for myself hahahaha

On 8/21/2022 at 9:41 PM, Justin11 said:

That's quite shrewd investment if you ask me, I pay 30$ and I have those list of RE games in a single file. That's something anyone who cherishe RE series should do and save reasonable amount of money. 

yeah, I agree, though I'm still deciding if I want to pull out $30 as I have never owned any of the resident evil games, just played it sometimes over at a friends house. 😅

On 8/23/2022 at 11:22 AM, Gonassis said:

yeah, I agree, though I'm still deciding if I want to pull out $30 as I have never owned any of the resident evil games, just played it sometimes over at a friends house. 😅

RE got lots of editions, you can choose from 1-8 depending the one that pokes your interest. I love RE- 2, RE-4 and RE-7. I am yet to play the newest edition, RE-8, since my attention shifted to other action adventure games. 

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

RE got lots of editions, you can choose from 1-8 depending the one that pokes your interest. I love RE- 2, RE-4 and RE-7. I am yet to play the newest edition, RE-8, since my attention shifted to other action adventure games. 

yeah, I ended up not buying it as I was really short on extra cash, oh well. capcom and steam can have my money next time when I have plenty to spend down the road. 🤣