Register Now
StaceyPowers

High on Life

What's that mess on shoulder? Oh wait, It's my brain.

Honestly though, I actually really like the look of this. I dig the humour, the mechanics are inventive and fun, it's a good looking game and the story and world presented has a lot of potential. I think this will surprise a lot of people.

Edited by Shagger

On 8/13/2022 at 12:25 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Perhaps I should have posted a trailer:

Thanks for posting a trailer I wanted to ask for it since your thread didn't give much explanation.

The game has an eye Catchy graphics and the fact that your guns could talk to you is a pretty hilarious idea and something I would like to try out. Lol

RIght, I love almost everything about this trailer so far, but I have one problem. Knifey’s animations seem really stiff, and lack movement and flow to them specifically the grapple animation seems really off to me. I also believe some particle and sound effects would highly improve them, but I know this game is pretty far from finished and this problem will most likely be fixed. Overall I’m really excited for this game, in fact, this is currently my most anticipated game of the year!

3 minutes ago, Empire said:

RIght, I love almost everything about this trailer so far, but I have one problem. Knifey’s animations seem really stiff, and lack movement and flow to them specifically the grapple animation seems really off to me. I also believe some particle and sound effects would highly improve them, but I know this game is pretty far from finished and this problem will most likely be fixed. Overall I’m really excited for this game, in fact, this is currently my most anticipated game of the year!

It sound like those anime' movies where everything is talking, both sticks and trees lol, I'll watch out for the game sooner but let me see what others who played it gonna comment first before I consider the fun looking game. 

On 8/17/2022 at 12:22 PM, Empire said:

I noticed that as well, but I had to overlook because I felt the game would be worked on more and the final product would come out good.

Not my most anticipated game of the year because God of war Ragnarok takes that spot but I am definitely getting the game once it's out.

For sure want to check this one out. It's made by Justin Roiland, who is the co-creator of Rick and Morty & Solar Opposites. They made another game a while ago, but I forget what it was called. Had a really wacky title though. And it was in VR if I remember correctly. Sadly I never got to play it. 

I am sold already. Technically speaking Oddworld Strangers Wrath (original and HD remake) had weapons you used that were all alive and they did said some stuff in unintelligible gibberish when equipped, so this game reminds me of that. Only thing I don't like about it is that it appears to be download only where I like to physically own my stuff in general.

The shooting mechanics and stuff look pretty solid, although they didn't show alot of the tools besides the different talking and what appears to be a device similar to Zelda's hookshot. Taking down the drug cartels also sounds like fun. Maybe I will try clutching the #1 Rank in the World on this game if possible. I will likely go for it day 1 and see what I can do.