Register Now
StaceyPowers

High on Life

On 8/21/2022 at 5:07 AM, ForwardSlashDownPoke said:

I am sold already. Technically speaking Oddworld Strangers Wrath (original and HD remake) had weapons you used that were all alive and they did said some stuff in unintelligible gibberish when equipped, so this game reminds me of that. Only thing I don't like about it is that it appears to be download only where I like to physically own my stuff in general.

The shooting mechanics and stuff look pretty solid, although they didn't show alot of the tools besides the different talking and what appears to be a device similar to Zelda's hookshot. Taking down the drug cartels also sounds like fun. Maybe I will try clutching the #1 Rank in the World on this game if possible. I will likely go for it day 1 and see what I can do.

You just brought back to my memory stranger wrath, when I first watched the trailer I was already wondering where such an idea for Alive weapons were used.

I am also looking forward to this game as well.

I just realized too, this is coming out on Gamepass as well, so this is going to be a day one download if I still have gamepass when it drops. Looks like the release is December 13th, so not too long to go I suppose. 

I hope Justin Roiland keeps making wacky and weird games like this. The other game I forgot was called Trover
SAVES the UNiVERSE, you can see the trailer for that one below. 

On 8/24/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kane99 said:

I just realized too, this is coming out on Gamepass as well, so this is going to be a day one download if I still have gamepass when it drops. Looks like the release is December 13th, so not too long to go I suppose. 

I hope Justin Roiland keeps making wacky and weird games like this. The other game I forgot was called Trover

The game looks very weired and funny at the same time. I might be interested in playing this one. I'm going to look into the possibility of getting it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game looks very weired and funny at the same time. I might be interested in playing this one. I'm going to look into the possibility of getting it. 

If you like this game and anything by Justin Roiland you'll also like trover I bet. He does some of the weird humor. Which reminds me, they should make a Rick and Morty game. 

On 8/24/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kane99 said:

This game is weirdly hilarious the characters look way out of this world.

I don't think this is a video game I would want to play though.

The game has finally come out, has anyone here tried it out yet? A friend of mine was screen sharing a bit of it last night on Discord, and from what I saw it looked like a lot of fun. Though I'm not so sure about the shooting, it looks odd, but I'll reserve my judgment for when I play. 

Also that Justin Roiland humor is there from the start. 

The game is now out. I'm downloading on Gamepass to  check it out, but it's not getting an entirely positive reception. Some technical issues and a polarising sense of humour, even amongst Rick and Morty fans, is apparently holding it back. Well, I'll see for myself. I am a little baffled that a 12-15 hour single player fps needs 50gbs of space though.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

The game is now out. I'm downloading on Gamepass to  check it out, but it's not getting an entirely positive reception. Some technical issues and a polarising sense of humour, even amongst Rick and Morty fans, is apparently holding it back. Well, I'll see for myself. I am a little baffled that a 12-15 hour single player fps needs 50gbs of space though.

Maybe the three full movies on it might have taken up too much space.

I'm going to wait to play it until this weekend I think. Maybe play it so my brother can watch along. 

1 hour ago, Techno said:

Maybe the three full movies on it might have taken up too much space.

That would probably explain the big size. I know one of the movies is called Tammy and the T-Rex, but what are the other two movies added in? Actually scratch that, I don't want to know. I spoiled too much of the game for myself already. :D 

This game looks hilarious. I've watched a few friends stream it the other day and I couldn't stop laughing! It was absolutely hilarious. Some of the dialogue had me nearly pissing my pants!  Definitely a game I wanna try when I get some more free time. 🙂

On 12/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, Smokey said:

This game looks hilarious. I've watched a few friends stream it the other day and I couldn't stop laughing! It was absolutely hilarious. Some of the dialogue had me nearly pissing my pants!  Definitely a game I wanna try when I get some more free time. 🙂

It's funny as hell - talking guns shouldn't be that funny but my favorite one in terms of dialogue is the knife with the Australian accent. Even the horrible voice acting is hilarious as hell. I've been playing it since last week and it's such a refreshing game in terms of concept - very unique.

So I just realized that this game is actually on Game Pass and I noticed it as it was advertised on my home when I turned my Xbox on. I honestly thought it would be a game I would have to purchase to be honest but I am glad that it is on game pass as it means I can now play it myself instead of just watching others play it. Actually excited to play it as from what I have seen from it so far, it looks like a lot of fun! Love that we get so many awesome games on Game Pass if I am honest.