Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anyone you just can’t stand playing co-op games with?

Have you ever played with some one who's an ass when it comes to working as a team? I call them glory hunters and they enjoy being in spot all alone. They are the last kind of person that I would be interested in playing co-op games with it because they will leave you hanging out to dry just to be on the spot light for their ego. 

I'm a perfectionist to an extent and I like to put my mind into something to achieve the best results so it could be annoying to be in co-op with someone who doesn't take winning that particular game as serious as I do.

Just anyone could fall under this category at anytime.

Playing with your own friends that you speak in discord can be a butt at times, knowing that you wanted to do this and others wanted to do something else. Regarding in DayZ or any games that you end up teaming with one or two people. AT times it's fun but SIngleplayer games you got to have a break from doing MP

On 8/13/2022 at 3:26 AM, killamch89 said:

People who tend to take the whole thing way too seriously - I mean, I hate losing like everyone else but I'm not going to get upset at losing a game. Games are made to first and foremost be fun and when it stops being that, I don't tend to enjoy it.

Those kind of players never in their lives know how to have fun. I can't even be friends with them in real life because they will choke the life out of you with their over seriousness. 

It's not a good way to play video games because it can be very discouraging. 

I only get annoyed with people in online games for the most part. I have gotten annoyed with people playing games couch co-op style, but for the most part I enjoy couch co-op more, as i can play with family and friends right there. No need to worry about getting online to play. 

One thing I hate is when people take too long when they play. Like in Madden, I hate when people take too long to pick a play. Then again I'm no pro, so I realize some people probably want to pick the best play and that sometimes takes a while. Other than that, I don't like to play games with people who don't know how to game, because it becomes thing thing of having to teach them, and that can be a burden. 

On 8/14/2022 at 12:42 PM, Empire said:

Playing with your own friends that you speak in discord can be a butt at times, knowing that you wanted to do this and others wanted to do something else. Regarding in DayZ or any games that you end up teaming with one or two people. AT times it's fun but SIngleplayer games you got to have a break from doing MP

This is exactly what happens when you guys don't play as a team. The differences in your gameplay plan would always be a huge barrier to success. It's not usually easy to get a real team player that's going to make co-op games worth the play for you. 

Some companion games with friends as teammates are cool while some aren't cool. Most of the games I've played are just single player games, I don't like playing companion games, I don't want to be singled out for criticism when I failed to hit the stride expected from my friends.  

On 8/13/2022 at 5:03 PM, Clasher said:

I'm a perfectionist to an extent and I like to put my mind into something to achieve the best results so it could be annoying to be in co-op with someone who doesn't take winning that particular game as serious as I do.

Just anyone could fall under this category at anytime.

There is nothing wrong with having the feeling to be a winner all the time but it is also very important not to be obsessed with it because it is going to affect how you're going to react towards your team player when he or she was the reason why you lost. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing wrong with having the feeling to be a winner all the time but it is also very important not to be obsessed with it because it is going to affect how you're going to react towards your team player when he or she was the reason why you lost. 

Yeah I know, that's the reason why I am usually selective of who I have in my team, I don't over react but it just pisses me off when someone isn't putting as much effort i am putting when we are working together on a task.

Group gaming can be interesting when the team chemistry is top notch and experience is high. I don't mind standing long and helping my team via any companion game to victory. I hate it when I am playing with users who drags me backwards when progress ought to have been made. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah I know, that's the reason why I am usually selective of who I have in my team, I don't over react but it just pisses me off when someone isn't putting as much effort i am putting when we are working together on a task.

The truth of the matter is that it is always frustrating when you know very well that a team member is not putting in much effort in order to help the team win. Nobody likes to have that kind of person in their team because he or she will be dragging the team back.