Register Now
Nebulous

How much money?

I can't say how much, but I'd say less than what I do on D&D. Between subscriptions and books, nothing comes close. It helps with my impulse purchasing too because I know those books will be useful to those I share with, unlike when I buy a game and it just sits in my Steam library for nearly a decade.

I forgot to add: @Nebulous, how much money do you spend on games?

Edited by Withywarlock
Added request for further explanation.

@Nebulous we have had a pretty lengthy discussion in the past about spending money on videogames which you can read here if you want to read between all the chit chat my answer is on page 3, i was going to merge both threads together and lock this one where it not that that older thread is  a cesspool especially the last few pages.

Edited by Yaramaki

Video game is the second on the list when it comes to entertainment expenses. It was first on the list during 2010-2015, then all my funds were going for my gaming needs. But ever since I turned adult, I've channeled into soccer, I want to build my career there and reach professional level. So, I spend for my football needs at the moment more than any other entertainment. 

It depends on the budget that I have every year which always differs from year to year. Sometimes, I spend $300 or more than it yearly. There are also time when I spend lesser than $300. Also the kind of games released in the year influences how I spend too. 

Honestly, not a whole lot. I have more games than I can play in a year, even if I only play them once in that year. So I don't buy a whole lot of games, unless it's part of a set that I enjoy (Dark Pictures Anthology for example) or one that I have just been looking forward to.

I after I go my Xbox series X I haven't spent as much money on anything babe related in a while , I purchased a few games but most of them were barely above $40.

I  think I haven't been spending as much on any other form of entertainment, I stay home most of the time so there isn't much to spend on when half the year I have been indoors.

I spent more on addons then games. If I had to guess I spent over $500 just for MSFS2020 I do not buy games that often or if I do I tend to get it cheaper then buying full price. If I was to buy games a year then maybe $150 is my max a year, depends on the games and how much. 

I honestly don't know how much I spend on games. As of late it's very minimal as I usually just get Xbox Gamepass ultimate, which is $15 a month. But I also get it free sometimes because of MS Rewards. I'm nearly another month on MS rewards, so I'll be redeeming a month of gamepass soon here. Other than that, I don't spend much on gaming unless there's a game I really want to play and it's not available on gamepass. 

I also find that I'm not that invested in games anymore, like in the sense that I don't need to purchase all the games I want, because I'm patient enough to wait for sales or for them to come out on gamepass for example. 

On 8/14/2022 at 1:25 PM, Empire said:

I spent more on addons then games. If I had to guess I spent over $500 just for MSFS2020 I do not buy games that often or if I do I tend to get it cheaper then buying full price. If I was to buy games a year then maybe $150 is my max a year, depends on the games and how much. 

Any month that I'm going to spending less on gaming, it's going to be between the range of $100-$150. It's the lowest that I would have to go. But on a very good month, it's going to be twice or thrice of that lot. 

The lowest is yet to come around video game items, this month, I've spent low around video games, I think around $10-$20 overall. I don't think I can spend up to 40$ this month since I'm not buying any new game, I'll only add additional controller and do some patch upgrade in some games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Any month that I'm going to spending less on gaming, it's going to be between the range of $100-$150. It's the lowest that I would have to go. But on a very good month, it's going to be twice or thrice of that lot. 

This year has been slow regards the games that I have ended up buying. I have brought games that I ended up not playing. Then again it was CHEAP. gas station simulator I got for under $5 and saved $20 as that the full price on steam. I shop around and whatnot.