Register Now
Nebulous

What device do you game on?

This thread is being moved to the Platforms subforum, where there's plenty of discussion to be had about one's preferred platform as is. So far though this thread appears to be fine.

As for me, PC, but I do miss what few arcade machines I've been able to play in my years. I'm hoping my local arcade has improved since it has been built here.

Also, because I ask everyone to contribute to the threads they make: @Nebulous, what device do you game on?

Pretty much anything that can play a Crash bandicoot and/or Spyro game j/k.

I play on all kinds of platforms wheter old or new doesn't matter all that much to me a good game remains a good game, the only devices i don't play games on are pc , tablet and phone because the latter two never appealed to me as i don't like touchscreen controls and pc is just a personal choice because i rather use a console to play my games.

At first, consoles are my first go when it comes to where I usually play video games. It's why I'm so much into playing on Playstation consoles more than any other platform. 

But that doesn't mean that I ain't playing on other platforms because I play on Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. I used to play on mobile phones but I hardly do so now. 

I've always been a console gamer. I grew up with Nintendo, before PlayStation and Xbox existed. Aside from the classic games I play virtually every day, I game more on PlayStation these days. I rarely use my Xbox. I do play a lot on my Switch still. As for phone, I have a couple games on there that I play all the time. Sudoku being one.

I have some intriguing games on my device, whenever I work online and needed something to cool off, I run toy games easily. My mobile device is my main gaming device at the moment, since it is always with me 24/7. I have three GTA games inside, Gangster Vegas edition, Asphalt, GT sports racing. 

I have three good platforms I game on (one is co-owned by me and my roomie).

I have the PlayStation 4 , Xbox series X (co-owned) and Nintendo switch OLED version (for the love of handheld games) .

The Xbox series X and Nintendo switch are my favorite because I haven't been using as long as i did with the PlayStation.

I Game on my mobile phone but not as often as I do on my Consoles.

On 8/13/2022 at 10:56 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've always been a console gamer. I grew up with Nintendo, before PlayStation and Xbox existed. Aside from the classic games I play virtually every day, I game more on PlayStation these days. I rarely use my Xbox. I do play a lot on my Switch still. As for phone, I have a couple games on there that I play all the time. Sudoku being one.

I have good respect for other video game platforms. I for once have never been amongst those that are comparing which platform is better between PC and consoles even though I'm a big fan of consoles. I do more of appreciating them where they have their strengths rather than look at their weaknesses. 

I prefer gaming on PC, as in "PC master race" 😋

though I don't mind playing games on any other console or device.

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am looks looking to upgrade one of my Tecno phone to the latest of it's brand, which is Camon 19 Pro. That one will enable me play better mobile games without lagging due to it's higher RAM capacity. 

hmmm, you like only tecno phones? infinix is also from the same company, just with a different recipe for phone components. 😁

RIght now I'm gaming either on the PC or Switch way more than anything else. But the backlog of games I have demands that I eventually pick up the older consoles and handhelds again. How else am I ever going to beat Power Rangers on the original Gameboy?

9 hours ago, Gonassis said:

I prefer gaming on PC, as in "PC master race" 😋

though I don't mind playing games on any other console or device.

hmmm, you like only tecno phones? infinix is also from the same company, just with a different recipe for phone components. 😁

That's the one I can lay my hands on at the moment, others in which I love are way off my budget. So, I will stick with Tecno devices at the moment, because they're affordable. When I raise more miscellaneous funds then I can go for Samsung phones. 

On 8/20/2022 at 12:12 PM, Empire said:

110% of the time I game and do all things on my PC, It's more powerful then most other console other then the GPU 😛 But at least you ahve more pwoers on what you want to do on PC then other console. 

I know that the possibility of doing other things on PC together with playing video games depending on how powerful the PC actually is makes some people prefer it to consoles. Modding is another huge advantage but it's their pick and not mine because console comes first for me most of the time 😂