Register Now
Nebulous

What device do you game on?

I would have loved playing on PC and using it for my online activities. The quality of games there are way better than mobile games, I don't get the pleasure I need playing mobile games. I would have loved it had been I play on PC, since I don't always game on PS4 due to power issues. 

On 8/20/2022 at 12:12 PM, Empire said:

110% of the time I game and do all things on my PC, It's more powerful then most other console other then the GPU 😛 But at least you ahve more pwoers on what you want to do on PC then other console. 

Whilst it's true that a gaming PC can serve as a utility in a way that a games console can't that's a bit of a false benefit. Mobile phones and tablets can do most of the same stuff that a utility PC does these days. Then there is there's cost. You could buy a PS5 and cheap laptop to cover both your gaming needs and utility PC needs and spend probably half money you would do building a gaming rig that can match a PS5 in terms of in-game performance. So for me, that argument doesn't really work anymore.

Edited by Shagger

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that the possibility of doing other things on PC together with playing video games depending on how powerful the PC actually is makes some people prefer it to consoles. Modding is another huge advantage but it's their pick and not mine because console comes first for me most of the time 😂

Console is perfect to open and game right away at a low easy cost as PC can cost double. I always have 8 progreams open while flying in MSFS2020 lol as I need them all and you can't do that on console 😛 

I mostly game on my PC these days. Will sometimes play on my Xbox One, but since I got my gaming PC, I've mostly played there. My xbox is mostly used now to watch YouTube and movies. I could use gamepass on my PC as well and play most of the games there. I might eventually put my Xbox One away, and just use the apps on my Roku TV instead. 

On 8/22/2022 at 11:29 AM, Empire said:

Console is perfect to open and game right away at a low easy cost as PC can cost double. I always have 8 progreams open while flying in MSFS2020 lol as I need them all and you can't do that on console 😛 

Till I drag that your tounge in that your emoji 😂!! 

Well, you're right about the way PC allows you to multitask when using it unlike when it's on consoles, you only have one option which is play the damn game 😂

15 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

i have a couple nintendo switch lites.

Oh you should like totally send me one if you're not using it, lol. Just kidding. 😄 I've heard bad things about the lite models, but I wouldn't mind picking up one. But I do worry a lot about joycon drift on those. Is it as bad as actual joycons? 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh you should like totally send me one if you're not using it, lol. Just kidding. 😄 I've heard bad things about the lite models, but I wouldn't mind picking up one. But I do worry a lot about joycon drift on those. Is it as bad as actual joycons? 

i've had both the lite and the regular switches and never had any joycon drift at all. so i don't know. i don't know what is causing it for you.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Till I drag that your tounge in that your emoji 😂!! 

Well, you're right about the way PC allows you to multitask when using it unlike when it's on consoles, you only have one option which is play the damn game 😂

I like you to try and do that then 😛 Drag that sexy looking tounge over hahaha

I do things realism and programs like https://navigraph.com/ I do need, the downside with xbox users is that all mods and addons are not there for them 😞 

14 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

i've had both the lite and the regular switches and never had any joycon drift at all. so i don't know. i don't know what is causing it for you.

Well I don't own a switch yet. Have always wanted to, but was thinking since the Switch lite is cheaper, I would go that route when I could. But with all the talk about the joycon drift, I just want to make sure it doesn't happen if I end up buying one of the lites instead. 

Then again, I am probably covered via warranty, as I hear Nintendo will fix joycon issues for free. Only issue there, is waiting for them to fix it and send it back. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well I don't own a switch yet. Have always wanted to, but was thinking since the Switch lite is cheaper, I would go that route when I could. But with all the talk about the joycon drift, I just want to make sure it doesn't happen if I end up buying one of the lites instead. 

Then again, I am probably covered via warranty, as I hear Nintendo will fix joycon issues for free. Only issue there, is waiting for them to fix it and send it back. 

i've had both mine for nearly 3 yrs. not had any trouble with them. my original expensive switch that could be hooked to the tv got stolen. i hope to replace it with an oled at some point. 

On 8/25/2022 at 2:44 AM, runswithspatulas said:

i've had both mine for nearly 3 yrs. not had any trouble with them. my original expensive switch that could be hooked to the tv got stolen. i hope to replace it with an oled at some point. 

This is why I'm always very careful with whom I allowed into my home after one of my expensive digital camera was stolen and no one who came to my house that day agreed to have seen anything. 

I would piss myself if anyone steal my Nintendo Switch.