Register Now
Yaramaki

What are your Top 10 Premier League Predictions

here is my top 10 for the 2022/23 seasons, what are yours? if you can't list 10 just do a top 5 and if that isen't possible just list who will become champions. 

1) Manchester City

2) Liverpool

3) Arsenal

4) Tottenham Hotspur

5) Chelsea

6) Newcastle

7) Manchester united

8 ) Aston Villa

9) West ham

10) Leicester city

I think mid table will be a toss up between leicester and wolves and why not Nottingham forest. But ultimatly going with leicester in 10th place.

I think that it's still too early to have a good prediction that would hold but we are all expected to speculate. So, my top 6 would be the following ;

1. Manchester City 

2. Tottenham Hotspur

3. Arsenal 

4. Liverpool 

5. Chelsea 

6. Manchester United 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This title is going back to Manchester city, I've already seen that quality in them, they'll win it for the third year running. I think Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, will be up against them in the title race. 

The honest truth is that everyone sees the same thing when it comes to Manchester City being the favorite pick. They won the league with a squad as good as their team and they still made crazy moves in the transfer market. 

Imagine getting a player like Halaand added to their attack with KDB there to kill him with assists. It's going to be a very long season for other EPL teams. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The honest truth is that everyone sees the same thing when it comes to Manchester City being the favorite pick. They won the league with a squad as good as their team and they still made crazy moves in the transfer market. 

Imagine getting a player like Halaand added to their attack with KDB there to kill him with assists. It's going to be a very long season for other EPL teams. 

Yeah, MCI is always competitive when it comes to the league football, I just wish they go extra step this season lifting the UCL cup with the type of players they have at their disposal. I know anything can happen in the world of football but Manchester city have shown enough signs lifting the EPL again this season. 

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  1. Man City
  2. Arsenal
  3. Liverpool
  4. Tottenham
  5. Newcastle
  6. Chelsea
  7. Brighton
  8. Crystal Palace
  9. Leeds United
  10. Man United

Manchester United at the 10th position!!! Well, that's a bummer 😂.. My club is finished but I'm glad we had Liverpool beat last week when everyone had written us off to be decimated by the Reds. 

On 8/26/2022 at 2:04 AM, killamch89 said:
  1. Man City
  2. Arsenal
  3. Liverpool
  4. Tottenham
  5. Newcastle
  6. Chelsea
  7. Brighton
  8. Crystal Palace
  9. Leeds United
  10. Man United

I don't see Man United finishing 10th in the table this season. They've taken that extra step benching Maguire and those players costing the team dropping points. They won at 'Saints, now that have six points from possible 12, their season isn't bad, they can turn the table around, their coach 'Erik Ten Hag is an experience 'gaffer, I believe he'll take Man United far in the table, maybe finishing fourth. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't see Man United finishing 10th in the table this season. They've taken that extra step benching Maguire and those players costing the team dropping points. They won at 'Saints, now that have six points from possible 12, their season isn't bad, they can turn the table around, their coach 'Erik Ten Hag is an experience 'gaffer, I believe he'll take Man United far in the table, maybe finishing fourth. 

Having Cristiano Ronaldo benched in two consecutive matches is a bold statement that his time in Manchester United is almost up. Indeed, I'm very happy for dropping of the big head Maguire. He's cost us more than enough. 

I can't wait to see us get back to the top where we used to be. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Having Cristiano Ronaldo benched in two consecutive matches is a bold statement that his time in Manchester United is almost up. Indeed, I'm very happy for dropping of the big head Maguire. He's cost us more than enough. 

I can't wait to see us get back to the top where we used to be. 

You spoke nicely man, Cristiano Ronaldo's time at the top is coming to an end, for his coaching dropping him to the bench for two consecutive games. I think he should be thinking about retirement this time, his good days are surely behind him. Man United took a bold step relegating Harry Maguire to the bench, defensively they are now solid than when maguire leads the park. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You spoke nicely man, Cristiano Ronaldo's time at the top is coming to an end, for his coaching dropping him to the bench for two consecutive games. I think he should be thinking about retirement this time, his good days are surely behind him. Man United took a bold step relegating Harry Maguire to the bench, defensively they are now solid than when maguire leads the park. 

I'm not sure if he's retiring. He's probably still working leaving the club on loan for a Champions League bound football club. 

Manchester City is going to be crazy this season. Even with Liverpool winning 9-0 today, City put in a dominant display against the high flying Crystal Palace. 

If they keep up in that manner, they will win the league again. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if he's retiring. He's probably still working leaving the club on loan for a Champions League bound football club. 

Manchester City is going to be crazy this season. Even with Liverpool winning 9-0 today, City put in a dominant display against the high flying Crystal Palace. 

If they keep up in that manner, they will win the league again. 

Manchester city have everything at their disposal to win the premier league, even Arsenal too, are showing enough potential to be major contenders. I just hope Cristiano Ronaldo don't drop off at the highest level this time, he should stay put with Manchester united, because he wouldn't secure a good UCL team that will allow him fulfilling his UCL aspirations. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Manchester city have everything at their disposal to win the premier league, even Arsenal too, are showing enough potential to be major contenders. I just hope Cristiano Ronaldo don't drop off at the highest level this time, he should stay put with Manchester united, because he wouldn't secure a good UCL team that will allow him fulfilling his UCL aspirations. 

I never expected Arsenal to start so strong the way they did this. By this time last season, they were buttom of the table after being beaten 5-0 by Manchester City. 

They have proven to be title contenders!!! 

On 8/28/2022 at 8:15 AM, Heatman said:

I never expected Arsenal to start so strong the way they did this. By this time last season, they were buttom of the table after being beaten 5-0 by Manchester City. 

They have proven to be title contenders!!! 

That's a bit out there - I do think they're far closer to City and Liverpool in terms of squad quality and depth in terms of the others and their defence is better but it's too early to say they're title contenders. That being said, they've been the most consistent team so far in terms of performances.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's a bit out there - I do think they're far closer to City and Liverpool in terms of squad quality and depth in terms of the others and their defence is better but it's too early to say they're title contenders. That being said, they've been the most consistent team so far in terms of performances.

And you wonder why I have to see them as title contenders? It's all about consistency and they have shown that well enough. I know that it's too early to jump to conclusions but isn't it what's been done already with saying Manchester City would win the league again?