Register Now
Techno

Death Stranding On PC Game Pass

Yay for me, I actually have an opportunity to try this game at last. I was reluctant to buy it given the mixed reaction the game had and buy the time I decided was interested, the community had dropped of somewhat. This is good for me as I know I'm not the only gamepass user who hasn't tried this out yet.

1 hour ago, Techno said:

So basically Microsoft somehow got Death Stranding onto PC Game Pass. It releases on August 23rd.

I'm not that surprised. The game went multiplatform ages ago, so whilst I see he irony, this isn't that shocking.

Holly shit, seriously? I was seeing articles all over social media about a PlayStation exclusive coming out on gamepass, but had no idea it was Death Stranding. My guess as to why this happened, is because PlayStation doesn't have exclusivity forever. So maybe a timed exclusivity. Because if they still had exclusivity, it would have resulted in this game dropping on Epic Games or Steam instead. 

But yeah, I know what I will be checking out next week. 

It’s not my cup of tea personally and it’s definitely not for everyone, but this is pretty cool seeing it on Gamepass for pc. Those who liked this game REALLY liked it, and I appreciate it for being something different and something unique especially when most AAA games these days are really stagnant and the same.

There's a very good friend of mine who is going to be super interested on hearing about this update. It's already 23rd August and it should have dropped already by now later. I'm going to update him immediately so he can start making his moves on this one. 

This is nice update mate! 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There's a very good friend of mine who is going to be super interested on hearing about this update. It's already 23rd August and it should have dropped already by now later. I'm going to update him immediately so he can start making his moves on this one. 

This is nice update mate! 

Death Stranding is, indeed, up on Gamepass now. Time to get downloading.

image_2022-08-23_202718924.thumb.png.149c522dbc088bb2319855556d0cf378.png

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Death Stranding is, indeed, up on Gamepass now. Time to get downloading.

image_2022-08-23_202718924.thumb.png.149c522dbc088bb2319855556d0cf378.png

I have already updated him and thanks for confirming that it's out already. I'm sure that big head isn't going to sleep tonight till he's downloaded it complete. He's a freak when it comes to games he loves. 

Forgot it dropped today, going to start the download now so I can be ready to start it tonight or this weekend. But yeah, it's still weird to see it on Gamepass. Maybe it's a nice gesture since they want MS to honor the release of future COD games and Bethesda releases too I imagine. 

On 8/23/2022 at 11:01 PM, Kane99 said:

Forgot it dropped today, going to start the download now so I can be ready to start it tonight or this weekend. But yeah, it's still weird to see it on Gamepass. Maybe it's a nice gesture since they want MS to honor the release of future COD games and Bethesda releases too I imagine. 

I have also downloaded the game too and it's been a shocker ever since. I have given it at least 7 hours since I have it downloaded. It's an impressive game! 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have also downloaded the game too and it's been a shocker ever since. I have given it at least 7 hours since I have it downloaded. It's an impressive game! 

I honestly haven't played it. Got Gamepass a few days before it and haven't played it yet and my gamepass is about to run out in the next few days haha. I'm glad to hear it's good. I'm going to get gamepass again soon so I can play it. Just haven't been in the mood to play. 

On 9/29/2022 at 2:07 AM, killamch89 said:

Death Stranding is a mixed bag for me - It's good investment if you get it with Gamepass but honestly, the gameplay itself was good but the story is so complex. I still don't get it.

To understand more about the storyline of Death Stranding, you will have to watch some popular YouTubers analyze it as well. 

On 10/4/2022 at 6:52 AM, Ajibusu said:

To understand more about the storyline of Death Stranding, you will have to watch some popular YouTubers analyze it as well. 

That's exactly what I do when I can seem to fathom what the game is about.

I didn't play death stranding but I have watched a few game play Videos on it.