Register Now
harleyqbx

Have you played Before We Leave on the Switch?

I played it recently for a review I was writing. Have you played it? What did you think?

I enjoy the game even though it doesn't have as much depth as other building sims. It's softer/blurrier on the Switch, which is expected. I had issues with the UI being so small on the tiny Switch screen, even though it's fine on TV. I didn't have any lag issues. But I was pretty annoyed with the joystick drift, which is more of a Switch problem than a game problem. 

I haven't played the game yet and to be honest, this is my first time of hearing about the game. I had a review on it looked up and found out it's a building game. It looks pretty decent for what it's worth. I might give it a try and review it on my own. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:05 PM, Kane99 said:

Honestly I have never heard of it, but it does look like a decent game. I'm not much of a building sim guy, but if it's easy to get into I may consider checking it out.

Assumed I didn't pay attention well to the title, I wouldn't have known what the OP is talking. It is very important to indicate a catchy title first before the contents. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:05 PM, Kane99 said:

Honestly I have never heard of it, but it does look like a decent game. I'm not much of a building sim guy, but if it's easy to get into I may consider checking it out.

The game's graphics really looked good. It was the first thing that I picked very quickly from the game. There's a good chance that I'm going to get into the soon but it's not now. Maybe when I check out 2 games from my ongoing playing list, then I see how it goes. 

On 8/20/2022 at 7:57 PM, Heatman said:

I haven't played the game yet and to be honest, this is my first time of hearing about the game. I had a review on it looked up and found out it's a building game. It looks pretty decent for what it's worth. I might give it a try and review it on my own. 

Thanks for this video mate, I was already about searching for the game online before I found your comments.

I haven't played the game either but since it's on switch I would look it up, city building games can be quite interesting and but sometimes feels like something for my little nephew I might get it for him as well.

On 8/24/2022 at 6:28 PM, Clasher said:

Thanks for this video mate, I was already about searching for the game online before I found your comments.

I haven't played the game either but since it's on switch I would look it up, city building games can be quite interesting and but sometimes feels like something for my little nephew I might get it for him as well.

You're welcome my friend. After watching the game's trailer and the review, I came to the conclusion that it's something similar to one building game I have played called Banished. If you are not good with resources management in the game, it's going to be very difficult to survive. 

On 8/20/2022 at 1:23 AM, harleyqbx said:

I played it recently for a review I was writing. Have you played it? What did you think?

I enjoy the game even though it doesn't have as much depth as other building sims. It's softer/blurrier on the Switch, which is expected. I had issues with the UI being so small on the tiny Switch screen, even though it's fine on TV. I didn't have any lag issues. But I was pretty annoyed with the joystick drift, which is more of a Switch problem than a game problem. 

It is a good game and from what you said, the difference is that the developers haven't worked well on making the Switch version of the game a better one. This is something they should work on since not everyone can play on a gaming console such as Xbox or Playstation. 

6 minutes ago, Ajibusu said:

It is a good game and from what you said, the difference is that the developers haven't worked well on making the Switch version of the game a better one. This is something they should work on since not everyone can play on a gaming console such as Xbox or Playstation. 

The problem might actually be the Switch console and not entirely the developers work. There are some games which are fabulous on consoles but flop on Nintendo Switch. I believe that's what needed to be addressed. 

On 8/30/2022 at 12:09 AM, Ajibusu said:

I didn't get to play a lot of games that's on switch , I didn't own a switch until recently.

I have played a few games on it and still looking for epic switch Games to try my hands on. 

On 11/23/2022 at 1:23 PM, Empire said:

Nope, not for me, yet this is cool

City builder video games are usually fun for most part, I actually enjoyed watching this review and I have realized that to get past this game successfully you need to be intentional about your moves down to the best time to go to a new planet and how to improve the quality of life of the people you bring there.