Register Now
kingpotato

If you were a SuperHero what would be your dark/sad back story?

The title says it all, if you were a super hero what would be your sad or dark back story?

Quoting South Park the Fractured But Whole, "He was traumatized and become a hero because his dad fucked his mom" xD

My back story as a small spud a rabid squirrell ate the other potatoes at my garden, therefore I became Super King Monarch Supreme Lord All Mighty Overpowered Brazzers actor Humble Warrior Beer Champion Potato and now every time I see a squirrel at the street I throw my loose change at them

I was born, stitched together , sown ... just a mere Yellow Hat.. Cursed by this easily faded color, quickly damaged by greasy fingers... left in the closet 11 months a year until spring returned. As I faded... the darkness set and slowly changed me to a black hat I never forgot the abandonment.. Hopping head to head , thrift store to thrift store, homeless camp to shelter I would spread,,, spread my lice , coveting the scratching of all who wore me would endure. I believed in torture by kindness thus keeping their heads warm I would shed the unfathomable seed of itching sorrows..

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If I am a super hero as your thread title implies, I wouldn't worry much about my career endeavour, because I got the super power to transform anything I want and avoid anything that will cause me sadness. I'll gladly make a career in football to fulfill my childhood dream. 

No dude thats not what the thread is about.

If you were a super hero, what would be your tragic backstory?

Like what made you become a hero or what gave you your powers

Like for example batman lost his parents so he became a hero

On 8/21/2022 at 11:56 PM, kingpotato said:

No dude thats not what the thread is about.

If you were a super hero, what would be your tragic backstory?

Like what made you become a hero or what gave you your powers

Like for example batman lost his parents so he became a hero

Oops I became a supervillain on accident xD