Register Now
StaceyPowers

PS5 DualSense lightbar question

So, I figured out that I can change the color of the DualSense lightbar by connecting the controller to my laptop. But when I reconnect it to PS5, it goes back to its default blue. Does anyone know if there is a way to make it stay a custom colour when using it with PS5?

I don't believe there's a way to change the color of the lightbar on the PS5. It has presets for games to utilize to indicate things such as health status or player status eg: Player 1, Player 2, and so on.  I don't believe there is a way to change the colors to what you want while using the controller on the PS5 itself.

On 11/12/2022 at 8:38 PM, Shortie said:

I don't believe there's a way to change the color of the lightbar on the PS5. It has presets for games to utilize to indicate things such as health status or player status eg: Player 1, Player 2, and so on.  I don't believe there is a way to change the colors to what you want while using the controller on the PS5 itself.

If disconnect your controller from your console it would definitely have a colour change but that's hardly resettable because it has already been programmed that way.