Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is anyone here currently active in esports, or trying to be?

I am not an esports player myself but I have often wondered if I ever could be. Unfortunately it would take a lot of time on games and with my current life away from games being so chaotic I wouldn't have the time at the moment to be able to play as much as I would need to hit where I would need to for esports. Maybe one day I will be able to dedicate more time into possibly becoming an esports player, it's definitely on my bucket list.

Not one either, but if I had the time and money to devote to it, I think I'd try my hand at starting an esports team and getting into that. I don't think I could do it alone, so going in with a group would be the ideal route for me. To be able to game with friends and possibly win money in the process, would be pretty dope. 

Esports fever has got me good lately, especially with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive! It's been a blast, although I wouldn't call myself a pro just yet! What I enjoy the most about CS: GO is the adrenaline rush during intense matches and the camaraderie with my teammates. Surprisingly, I've had some lucky breaks when betting on esports too! It's been a thrilling experience, and I've noticed that my decision-making abilities have improved as I analyze teams and matches. Aside from CSGO, I also dabble in other esports like DOTA2, Crossfire, and Rainbow Six, and sometimes I even try my luck with bets through Fun88 Thailand—it's my go-to platform! Their lineup of esports games is top-notch, and the whole experience is just smooth sailing with their user-friendly setup.