Register Now
Empire Of Sight

Good Anime Streaming sites?

I spend a lot of time on the computer and during work I would love to have some anime playing in the background as it helps with creativity and relaxation >^.^<

If you have anything with decent quality , english dubs, and no super bad lag I would appreciate it!

Oh also recommendations as its been a while since I've watched any series!

EOS

7 hours ago, Empire Of Sight said:

I spend a lot of time on the computer and during work I would love to have some anime playing in the background as it helps with creativity and relaxation >^.^<

If you have anything with decent quality , english dubs, and no super bad lag I would appreciate it!

Oh also recommendations as its been a while since I've watched any series!

EOS

I'm not the biggest anime fan, so maybe I'm he wrong person to ask, but I do know of Crunchyroll. You can watch for free of pay a subscription for premium access and it a lot of content.

10 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I'm not the biggest anime fan, so maybe I'm he wrong person to ask, but I do know of Crunchyroll. You can watch for free of pay a subscription for premium access and it a lot of content.

Thanks ^.^, yeah I know crunchy roll but it normally bans my VPN and I have to have one to access the internet for work most of the day >.< 

They do have a good selection though thanks for reminding me of it maybe ill try with a premium to see if it streams better without adds!

EOS

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Aside from streaming animes on YouTube, my next go to platforms are as follows: 

- Crunchyroll

- Gogoanime.so.

- AnimeFreak

I had no idea you could stream anime on YouTube... Well then I'll do some digging , do you know any good series that came out over the last 1-2 years?

On 8/26/2022 at 11:01 AM, killamch89 said:
  1. Overlord
  2. SPYxFamily
  3. Golden Kamui
  4. Attack On Titan
  5. Black Clover

On 8/25/2022 at 9:43 PM, Justin11 said:

That's for star wars anime' trailer...

Thanks guys! I actually am going to test Yakusoku no Neverland on gogoanime , the site seems to load fine for me! Super excited as I've been needing an escape from seeing human faces on screen while I work XD

13 hours ago, Empire Of Sight said:

Thanks guys! I actually am going to test Yakusoku no Neverland on gogoanime , the site seems to load fine for me! Super excited as I've been needing an escape from seeing human faces on screen while I work XD

Neverland is a very good series to watch. I had read the manga to completion and the ending left a lot to be desired but the majority of the series is actually good.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Unpopular opinion: Overlord is very overrated.

Ehhh...If you want to believe that is fine but we can agree that the Boruto anime is absolute garbage. The Boruto manga is actually somewhat good (better than decent - its more like a low-tier good) but kids in Boruto are so freaking OP...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Ehhh...If you want to believe that is fine but we can agree that the Boruto anime is absolute garbage. The Boruto manga is actually somewhat good (better than decent - its more like a low-tier good) but kids in Boruto are so freaking OP...

Anime drama begins NOW! haha jkjk I'll have to go down that list, and attack on titan was good when I first watched it but after a while I got kinda bored of watching people get chewed up by big ass monsters XD, however being stoned at the time it was great to watch.

On 9/19/2022 at 8:29 PM, Empire Of Sight said:

Anime drama begins NOW! haha jkjk I'll have to go down that list, and attack on titan was good when I first watched it but after a while I got kinda bored of watching people get chewed up by big ass monsters XD, however being stoned at the time it was great to watch.

It's not bad at all but they are dragging out the final season now which makes it very tedious. Most people know how the story will end so just end it already.