Register Now
Justin11

Another major blow for Barcelona FC as they failed to register Joules Kounde

FCB has failed to register one of their bright star in the name of Joules Kounde, that's way too frustrating when you consider how much was spent to acquire his services. 

The season is underway already, and the transfer window is still open, their is plenty of time for Barcelona to register one of their hottest asset in the league. 

On 8/26/2022 at 1:48 AM, killamch89 said:

They have until the 31st so you need not worry. It's either they sell Aubameyang to Chelsea or terminate Memphis Depay's contract so that they can register Kounde. Besides, he does have a minor injury at the moment and isn't quite match fit.

Oh, he has an injury, he shouldn't worry about because Barcelona will definitely register him. I wouldn't like to see aubameyang heading to the opposite direction, even Memphis too. I love those two players they can deputize R. Lewandowski better. Barca will be short of attacking options if they decide selling those two off. 

On 8/27/2022 at 4:24 AM, Justin11 said:

Oh, he has an injury, he shouldn't worry about because Barcelona will definitely register him. I wouldn't like to see aubameyang heading to the opposite direction, even Memphis too. I love those two players they can deputize R. Lewandowski better. Barca will be short of attacking options if they decide selling those two off. 

As I said he's been registered and he even played on Sunday.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:36 PM, killamch89 said:

As I said he's been registered and he even played on Sunday.

Yes, and he played fantastically well with two good assists. Jules Kounde can become a star at Barcelona when he continues on such dazzling performance. Auba release to Chelsea paved that space to register him at last.