Register Now
DC

Apple announces "Far Out" event for September 7th, except the iPhone 14 and more

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Didn't even pay much attention to that - I was more excited for the new AMD CPUs and AMD definitely delivered.

The AMD CPUs is definitely a game changer in the world of PC processors. No PC lover wouldn't be thrilled about that. 

On 8/31/2022 at 3:08 PM, Heatman said:

The AMD CPUs is definitely a game changer in the world of PC processors. No PC lover wouldn't be thrilled about that. 

The Apple Iphone 14 Pro Max US version has removed the Sim Tray and replaced it with a plastic square - Seriously, what is it with Apple removing features/accessories every year?

On 9/28/2022 at 10:37 PM, killamch89 said:

The Apple Iphone 14 Pro Max US version has removed the Sim Tray and replaced it with a plastic square - Seriously, what is it with Apple removing features/accessories every year?

I think it’s one of those things where you look at the percentage of who it affects. Let’s be honest, how much of the average user actually cares about the SIM tray? The handful of people who complain make it sound like everyone swaps SIM cards everyday.

I am not thinking about the release of iphone 14, or whatever the outcome would be. When iphone 13 came out, I wasn't bothered, because the money isn't there. When I get enough funds I'll consider the latest apple brand of phone in the future.