Register Now
NightmareFarm

Favourite and least favourite game released in the 20s?

The decade isn't finished so just go with what has been released so far. 

Favourite - Ghostrunner. Honourable Mentions - DOOM Eternal, Godfall, Deathloop, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

Least Favourite - Returnal. Honourable Mentions - Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Horizon Forbidden West

At this time I don't have any least favorite video game released this year since I didn't purchase a lot of them and bought games from 2021 and other previous years as well.

Favorite:, pokemon legends Arceus, dying light 2 , gran Turismo 7.

Their are lots of games at this moment I'm playing, I wouldn't call anyone my favourite because I am yet to discover others that will beat my current games in terms of satisfaction. So, I'll wait till that time comes before deciding since this current decade isn't over. 

Favorite: The Last of Us 2
honourable mentions: Cyberpunk 2077, Snowrunner

Least: Outriders
dishonourable mentions: Chimera Squad, Star Wars Squadrons, Gran Turismo 7

I realize I barely played any games from this decade.

Edited by m76

Favourite: Hell Let Loose. I can't say more about it than I already have, other than it's a great grand scale shooter that really rewards combined arms doctrine and the communication required to do it well.

Least favourite: I can't say, I've not played enough recent games to contribute to this part, and I've been too skint to throw money away on a bad game lately.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

might be in 2003 the simsons game LOL

I think they mean the 2020's, not the 2000s. I'm sure @NightmareFarm can correct us if needs be. Some good nominations, btw OP.

Edited by Withywarlock

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Favorite - Elden Ring honorable mentions: RE 2, 3 Remake, Doom Eternal

Hated - Fast & Furious Crossroads

Fast and Furious Crossroads was awful especially when you consider how short it was. I mean it is crazy to see anyone spend more than $10 to buy a game that will end in a disappointment. 

Honestly I can't really say. Cyberpunk 2077 would be a favorite as even though it was a bugged mess, I still had fun. Still haven't beaten it yet. 

I'd also add sniper elite 5 I think it was. That was okay. Unpacking, powerwash sim as well, maybe. 

As for bad games, idk. I don't really have any bad games in recent memory. I usually skip most games that get bad reviews or I just get gamea from gamepass, and some of those games probably released before 2020. 

On 8/26/2022 at 1:52 PM, Kane99 said:

Honestly I can't really say. Cyberpunk 2077 would be a favorite as even though it was a bugged mess, I still had fun. Still haven't beaten it yet. 

I'd also add sniper elite 5 I think it was. That was okay. Unpacking, powerwash sim as well, maybe. 

As for bad games, idk. I don't really have any bad games in recent memory. I usually skip most games that get bad reviews or I just get gamea from gamepass, and some of those games probably released before 2020. 

I wouldn't call Cyberpunk a favorite but it's also far from the worst I've played in recent years.

On 8/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, killamch89 said:

Hated - Fast & Furious Crossroads

I never played Fast & Furious Crossroads. I would have but after a series of bad reviews from few of my friends who got it earlier, I was discouraged into playing. Well, it turned out as a good decision anyways because the game sucked. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't call Cyberpunk a favorite but it's also far from the worst I've played in recent years.

Well for some it is. For me it's a fairly decent game, but the bugs and problems it has, does hurt it some. I'd say more of a disappointment if anything, especially how it released broken and not up to what fans were expecting. Fans were hoping for a lot more than what they got. I'll admit, I didn't have as many problems as others did, but I got bored with the game fairly quick as well. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well for some it is. For me it's a fairly decent game, but the bugs and problems it has, does hurt it some. I'd say more of a disappointment if anything, especially how it released broken and not up to what fans were expecting. Fans were hoping for a lot more than what they got. I'll admit, I didn't have as many problems as others did, but I got bored with the game fairly quick as well. 

I can't believe that no one mentioned Battlefield 2042 amongst the worst or least favourite releases yet. How did everyone miss out on that one or most never played it I suppose? 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't believe that no one mentioned Battlefield 2042 amongst the worst or least favourite releases yet. How did everyone miss out on that one or most never played it I suppose? 

I think most of us like myself didn't bother with it in the first place so we didn't remember about it. My friends have played it but I didn't even bother to get the game because of how terrible it was.