Register Now
Justin11

UEFA Champions League season 2022/23 Talk

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Nothing seems working for them at the moment upon the high profile acquisitions. The former manger's tactics failed him, the new manager should do his utmost best to reinforce the team again to be a force to reckon on, both in England and Europe. 

I kinda feel like the new Manager Graham Potter is a serious downgrade form Thomas Tuchel. Working a team he didn't sign any of the players that fits his playing philosophy is going to be a problem. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I kinda feel like the new Manager Graham Potter is a serious downgrade form Thomas Tuchel. Working a team he didn't sign any of the players that fits his playing philosophy is going to be a problem. 

He should work with the ones at his disposable, if he can't, then their is no need to be called a coach. A good coach is one who can manage any crop of players, groom them from average to super stars. So, he can still bring in the best around those squad with better tactics. He shouldn't adopt same tactics like his predecessor. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

He should work with the ones at his disposable, if he can't, then their is no need to be called a coach. A good coach is one who can manage any crop of players, groom them from average to super stars. So, he can still bring in the best around those squad with better tactics. He shouldn't adopt same tactics like his predecessor. 

Tell that to Pep Guardiola when he was signed for Manchester City. He came and got ride of almost over 90% of the players and brought in the set of players that suited his style of play!! 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Tell that to Pep Guardiola when he was signed for Manchester City. He came and got ride of almost over 90% of the players and brought in the set of players that suited his style of play!! 

Pep Guardiola needed to wait until the transfer window, this coach can't sign anyone at the moment, he just need to wait until the January transfer window. Then, Chelsea hierarchy can give him money to sign players of his choice based on improved performance with the current group of players. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Pep Guardiola needed to wait until the transfer window, this coach can't sign anyone at the moment, he just need to wait until the January transfer window. Then, Chelsea hierarchy can give him money to sign players of his choice based on improved performance with the current group of players. 

Considering the amount of money they have splashed out in this transfer window, I'm not sure if they will be willing to spend any penny in January transfer window. Before they can do that, they would have to sell a lot of players!! 

Anybody have a problem if we would turn this thread into the general champions league for the 22/23 thread, choice is with you @Justin11 since you created this thread would you mind if i change the topic title and so we can keep this thread around for anything that has to do with champions league this season.

23 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Anybody have a problem if we would turn this thread into the general champions league for the 22/23 thread, choice is with you @Justin11 since you created this thread would you mind if i change the topic title and so we can keep this thread around for anything that has to do with champions league this season.

Approval granted buddy. Let's keep it to the latest discussion around this season UEFA champions league.

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Approval granted buddy. Let's keep it to the latest discussion around this season UEFA champions league.

Cool thanks now let's keep the champions league talk going. Let's talk about what team suprised you the most so far(only one answer to that but still) and what team let you down the most ( again only one answer to that in case you are wondering they are wearing red colors and are from the uk ).

Edited by Yaramaki

14 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Cool thanks now let's keep the champions league talk going. Let's talk about what team suprised you the most so far(only one answer to that but still) and what team let you down the most ( again only one answer to that in case you are wondering they are wearing red colors and are from the uk ).

Benfica in Group H is a team that really surprised me so much. I never thought that they would beat Juve to the 2nd spot on the table but they. In fact, Juve have been struggling in everything including their league too. Screenshot_20220920-134853_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bd1c8fb4fcf9544aa86b74a984cc5225.jpg

16 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Let's go. So far so good, Club Brugge have surprised me alot this season's UCL campaign, with six points from two matches. Their 0-4 victory over FC Porto is a genius one from the country's club side. Club Brugge will survive group stage faze, maybe have a great run in this season's UCL. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Let's go. So far so good, Club Brugge have surprised me alot this season's UCL campaign, with six points from two matches. Their 0-4 victory over FC Porto is a genius one from the country's club side. Club Brugge will survive group stage faze, maybe have a great run in this season's UCL. 

With the way PSG is playing this season in all competitions, they are well poised to win this season's UEFA Champions League. Last season, Messi wasn't lively for them but this season, he's firing on all cylinders. Personally, I would love to see PSG win UCL. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the way PSG is playing this season in all competitions, they are well poised to win this season's UEFA Champions League. Last season, Messi wasn't lively for them but this season, he's firing on all cylinders. Personally, I would love to see PSG win UCL. 

That's pleasant to see your support around PSG team, that shows, you're active watching football games. I would love PSG too to win the champions league, or Manchester city. Manchester city is in their own good form firing in all cylinders. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's pleasant to see your support around PSG team, that shows, you're active watching football games. I would love PSG too to win the champions league, or Manchester city. Manchester city is in their own good form firing in all cylinders. 

I would have been biased if my team Manchester United was playing Champions League this season because I would have loved my team and CR7 to win it but with us being out of the competition, Messi would be my next best pick for winning it. Manchester City is capable of doing it too with Halaand leading their attack. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would have been biased if my team Manchester United was playing Champions League this season because I would have loved my team and CR7 to win it but with us being out of the competition, Messi would be my next best pick for winning it. Manchester City is capable of doing it too with Halaand leading their attack. 

You spoke amazingly well as a football fan. Since your club isn't there, you just have to pick another team you love to support in the UCL. So, you can feel the energy and passion when it comes to chanting a club to win a prestigious famous cup. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You spoke amazingly well as a football fan. Since your club isn't there, you just have to pick another team you love to support in the UCL. So, you can feel the energy and passion when it comes to chanting a club to win a prestigious famous cup. 

Yeah, I think that I have done that already and it's why I tip PSG to win it. It feels weird that my team isn't playing - a whole Manchester United. Let's see if we can do anything in the UEFA Europa League.