Register Now
Justin11

K. Benzema wins UEFA Men's player of the year 2021/2022 season

Karim Benzema wins his maiden UEFA Men's player award, shrugging off competition from Kevin De Bruyne' and teammate 'Thibaut Courtois' to the individual award. Benzema scored whopping 44 goals in 46 matches all competitions which made him clear favourite for the individual gong. Also, fired Real Madrid to the league and cup double. What's next for KB9 to win? The Balloon d'or follows-up for the veteran French man. 

Ballon D'or for sure. If the French team doesn't implode - it's a known fact that a lot french players have very huge egos, even the ones that are bang average. Take Adrien Rabiot for example, Matteo Guendozi constantly getting into arguments with his manager. Wesley Fofana refusing to show up for training at Leicester and these are just a few of them.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:58 AM, killamch89 said:

Ballon D'or for sure. If the French team doesn't implode - it's a known fact that a lot french players have very huge egos, even the ones that are bang average. Take Adrien Rabiot for example, Matteo Guendozi constantly getting into arguments with his manager. Wesley Fofana refusing to show up for training at Leicester and these are just a few of them.

Lol, you're correct, they're egoistic in nature, but KB9 isn't egoistic with what I've seen in him in the field of play. He's so humble, he deputize humbly for CR7 during their time at RMA that made Ronaldo keeping a record that will take the french man another six years to break. 

On 8/27/2022 at 4:08 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, you're correct, they're egoistic in nature, but KB9 isn't egoistic with what I've seen in him in the field of play. He's so humble, he deputize humbly for CR7 during their time at RMA that made Ronaldo keeping a record that will take the french man another six years to break. 

Yeah, Benzema will never match that at his age but he's an amazing player and well-decorated in terms of trophies won.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:24 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah, Benzema will never match that at his age but he's an amazing player and well-decorated in terms of trophies won.

Yes, he'll win many more trophies being at Real Madrid even better than what CR7 will win in general. But those CR7 goals exploits are so impressive that Big Benz wouldn't cross. 

On 9/7/2022 at 5:53 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, he'll win many more trophies being at Real Madrid even better than what CR7 will win in general. But those CR7 goals exploits are so impressive that Big Benz wouldn't cross. 

So it's official now - Karim Benzema has won the Ballon D'or.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So it's official now - Karim Benzema has won the Ballon D'or.

Already before the balloon d'or everyone knows it will be him. This year's balloon d'or is one of the most predictable one of it's all, no completion at all. KB9 deserves it more, he had an incredible 2021/2022 season. 

On 10/19/2022 at 2:46 AM, Justin11 said:

Already before the balloon d'or everyone knows it will be him. This year's balloon d'or is one of the most predictable one of it's all, no completion at all. KB9 deserves it more, he had an incredible 2021/2022 season. 

But you see, City never won the Champion's League and Karim Benzema three times in a row played an influential role in their comebacks in last season's Champions League so Benzema thoroughly deserves it.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

But you see, City never won the Champion's League and Karim Benzema three times in a row played an influential role in their comebacks in last season's Champions League so Benzema thoroughly deserves it.

If Liverpool had won the champions league mane would have had a more better chance and instead of coming out top two he might have won.

Congratulations to benzema and he is the oldest player to win the ballon d'or in history.

I am feeling really happy for all the success he has achieved in the last couple of years. He was playing with some bigger names who were part of the Real Madrid team but he is probably the most shining superstar in the Real Madrid team at the moment. I am listening a few rumors that he's one of the few upcoming footballers who're going to become part of the list of players which theresidency.io is going to have in its ranks. Speaking of The Residency, it is a platform that provides football fans to meet their favorite football players.

15 hours ago, veron12 said:

I am feeling really happy for all the success he has achieved in the last couple of years. He was playing with some bigger names who were part of the Real Madrid team but he is probably the most shining superstar in the Real Madrid team at the moment. I am listening a few rumors that he's one of the few upcoming footballers who're going to become part of the list of players which theresidency.io is going to have in its ranks. Speaking of The Residency, it is a platform that provides football fans to meet their favorite football players.

I haven't heard about theresidency but what i am aware of is how much of a good year it is for benzema and his current team real Madrid.

Real Madrid is top of the table in the UEFA champions league.

How can someone get to be a part of the platform and meet with their favorite players via theresidency?