Register Now
Justin11

C. Ronaldo to Olympique De Marseille? Another classic reunion with L. Messi waiting...

I got a news this morning as I opened my Livescores.com app, I saw a news headline, centering that, Ronaldo to Marseille will spark the rivalry between Leo Messi into life. I am unsure if such kind of reunion will take place, due to the hefty wage of C. Ronaldo and the standard of the team 'Marseile. Ronaldo will be looking for a more competitive team better than Marseille in terms of competition for the title. 

He knows that, PSG which is Leo Messi's team are riding on a one horse race league, where they are seen as the League eventual winners even when the season is yet to start. So, him joining Marseille wouldn't give him much of the competition and winning, because, they're short of star studded payers like PSG players. 

Do you see such deal taken place this current transfer window? 

Edited by Justin11

On 8/26/2022 at 1:47 AM, killamch89 said:

Nope - not at all. The CEO of Marsielle came out and said it's not possible as the deal would be extremely expensive and we all need to live in reality.

Thanks for clearing this type of rumor, LiveScore news didn't give me such an update. I know the media can generate any sort of information just to seek attention for themselves. At least 'Marseile president have poured cooled water to such saga. 

On 8/27/2022 at 4:25 AM, Justin11 said:

Thanks for clearing this type of rumor, LiveScore news didn't give me such an update. I know the media can generate any sort of information just to seek attention for themselves. At least 'Marseile president have poured cooled water to such saga. 

This is the transfer window, you hear all kinds of outrageous rumors just like the one about oshimen to United in a swap deal for Ronaldo with United paying 85% of his wages.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:38 PM, killamch89 said:

This is the transfer window, you hear all kinds of outrageous rumors just like the one about oshimen to United in a swap deal for Ronaldo with United paying 85% of his wages.

Such deal couldn't materialize again, that's something the media carries up and down. The transfer window has shut everywhere, unless CR7 feels unsettled till January, then the media can bring up this kind of transfer saga. 

@Justin11 instead of opening a thread for each new rumour you hear, please consider making a thread along the lines The global football rumour thread and start posting rumours into one dedicated thread because now the entire sports section is out of control because of the many threads you created for let's say topics that aren't really worthy of their own thread like this thread for instance.

I get it you like Barcelona, messi, ronaldo and neymar but are they really worth bringing up each time into a new topic, again try and keep the psg/barcelona talk into one global topic from now on.

Edited by Yaramaki