Register Now
Crazycrab

Sony FINALLY have their own Pro-controller!

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

That's too bad, any chance this will work on PC? I figure if it at least works on PC, I would consider buying it. I know the Xbox pro controller works on PC, or it should at least. I can see a lot of people still using their PS4s, so if I was Sony I'd make it possible to play on both. Xbox controllers today work on last gen Xbox consoles. 

The Dualsense works on PC so I don't see why this wouldn't, there's even a couple of games that support haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.  I was actually thinking about getting a new controller I can use exclusively with my gaming laptop but I think this and the XBox Elite, although very good, are just a bit to expensive.

8 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

The Dualsense works on PC so I don't see why this wouldn't, there's even a couple of games that support haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.  I was actually thinking about getting a new controller I can use exclusively with my gaming laptop but I think this and the XBox Elite, although very good, are just a bit to expensive.

For sure, if I had the money to get one of them, I probably would. But right now I'm using a previously $80 controller from PowerA that I use on PC, their pro controller. It's a great controller that I think has gone down in price in recent memory. I'm surprised it hasn't started to go bad on me, most of my Xbox controllers break down on me within a year or two. I have two of these pro controllers, one I use on my Xbone and another for my PC. It's called the PowerA Fusion. They also sell other controllers now for Xbox, Playstation and the Switch as well. 

On 9/14/2022 at 6:34 PM, Ajibusu said:

You've got to have the money to pay. I just read that it is worth more than 100 dollars and you begin to think where the fun is when you don't have the money to pay for such an accessory that can make your gaming experience a better one. 

It saddens me indeed, especially when I see a game I love so much but can't afford it. That's so much weird, I work everyday to save up money in order to purchase gaming items on my mind and enjoy best of gaming experience. 

On 9/15/2022 at 12:11 AM, Kane99 said:

That's too bad, any chance this will work on PC? I figure if it at least works on PC, I would consider buying it. I know the Xbox pro controller works on PC, or it should at least. I can see a lot of people still using their PS4s, so if I was Sony I'd make it possible to play on both. Xbox controllers today work on last gen Xbox consoles. 

The Sony Dual Sense Edge  Controller will definitely work on a PC with the help of a USB cord. So, you have a controller that you can use on your Playstation or a gaming PC whenever you want.