Register Now
harleyqbx

What's the absolute worst game you've ever played?

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance - Tactics. I won't go into too many details here, I already did a 1,000 word write-up on HubPages, but it's honestly the worst game I've sat through to completion (twice for its final achievement). If this is the sort of thing we can expect from Netflix's gaming offerings should they put more emphasis on PC and console releases, they can shove it.

Regarding your choice, OP, the reviewer is absolutely correct about it looking average. That's the worst kind of game to review especially because it doesn't evoke any sort of emotion: it's just an exhausting, forgettable waste of time. Most of the games I could list that I'd say were bad at least had some kind of appeal to them that made me play it through to completion and beyond, but I don't think either of our nominations do.

To me, Double Dragon II tops the list. I mean I still can't comprehend how a game released in 2013 will have such a poor graphics that games released in the year 2000 are better than. I couldn't finish a phase when I stopped playing.

I've probably said this a couple times already, but I think Largo Winch on the PS1 is awful. It's up there with the worst I think. The main thing is that not many people know about it. It's based off of a show that didn't seem all to popular either.

If the list of the worst games that I have played doesn't have SPOGS Racing, that list needs to be redacted. It was a standard Mario Kart rip off in 2000 which came out with the worst graphics I have ever seen and arguably the worst racing AI used in racing games. 

There was a recent Rambo video game that has become one of the worst video games ever. From what I remember about it, it was on rails, but the shooting mechanics were awful, John Rambo looked like he had a perm or something, and it supposedly just played awful in general. 

MattMcMuscles made a great video on it below: 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

- RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile 

I don't see anything enticing with this Mobile game, I made a mistake and downloaded it, with zero inspiration from the game. 

roller-coaster-tycoon-mobile-1.jpg.a9427d9b8187f0ae0b4d0d5dfa846a82.jpg

That's the sad truth with a lot of popular games going to mobile platforms these days. I haven't played it, but I imagine a roller coaster tycoon is tough to control on mobile. It's more meant for bigger screens I believe. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

That's the sad truth with a lot of popular games going to mobile platforms these days. I haven't played it, but I imagine a roller coaster tycoon is tough to control on mobile. It's more meant for bigger screens I believe. 

Correct, it comes with glitch via mobile, I just have to give up on the game on time, because nothing was Inspiring me in the game. The game lags on my phone, and it couldn't move smoothly as I wanted. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't see anything enticing with this Mobile game, I made a mistake and downloaded it, with zero inspiration from the game. 

I had no idea rollercoaster tycoon was still around but oh man, i remember soaking hours on end on rollcoaster tycoon 1 and 2 back in the day on my dad his computer, shame to see what once was such a great franchise to be in such dire state like this and probably being milked dry for all that they possibly can.

Edited by Yaramaki

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This looks like a giant circus. It looks all jumpled up together and I wonder how the gameplay is going to be. I have not been a fan of moblie games lately, but I'm guessing that this one isn't going to be any good. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This looks like a giant circus. It looks all jumpled up together and I wonder how the gameplay is going to be. I have not been a fan of moblie games lately, but I'm guessing that this one isn't going to be any good. 

It isn't at all, with the looks of the image it shows how bad the gameplay is. It is right there at google play store, I regretted it when I downloaded and played the game. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It isn't at all, with the looks of the image it shows how bad the gameplay is. It is right there at google play store, I regretted it when I downloaded and played the game. 

Well, the good thing is that it's not a paid game right? There's one RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic that's a paid version of the game. I'm guessing it's not the one that you got?